[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is gonna sound crazy, but should I run away to japan and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1500477885753.jpg (368KB, 840x700px)
1500477885753.jpg
368KB, 840x700px
this is gonna sound crazy, but should I run away to japan and be homeless their illegally?

I lived in japan for 5 years and went to school there, I know moonrunes and moonspeak but I got real depressed, coulnd't find a job and came back to my parents house. Ever since I came back I've been a neet/hikikomori because of the culture shock. I can't stand life here in my country mainly due to mass immigration and multiculturalism which i thought i coud avoid but is hitting hard. I haven't talked to anyone since I came here. The government thinks im dead.

I'd rather be homeless, risk my life in Japan than live here which is what I should have done really at the end of my visa stay. I know its really bad to stay illegally, but i dont plan on doing crime or anything and keeping my head low, i sort of have an idea of where to get food. Im open to living in other countries as well with low crime where i can quietly be homeless..
>>
Okay, so let me get this straight.

>you don't like your own country because of immigrants
>you're trying to become an immigrant in another country
>you are intentionally planning on doing something illegal in a foreign country; the VERY thing that most immigrants are criticized for
>you want to be homeless on purpose
>meanwhile, actual homeless people are wishing that they weren't in their current situation
Japanese society hardly cares about its own people. What makes you think you would have a chance as,
1. Someone who isn't contributing to their society
2. A foreigner

Japan doesn't care for bums and foreigners. And you plan on being both of those things. Get a fucking clue.
>>
File: 1435800178185.png (2KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
1435800178185.png
2KB, 210x230px
You realize police have a right to check anyone's ID at any time here, right? And that they do frequent checks of foreigners they deem suspicious, right?

If they see a raggedy gaijin, especially one sleeping on the streets, and find out he's living here illegally, he's being kicked out and banished forever at best or going straight to prison for a few years at worst.

You'd be better off running off to Thailand or something. People will just think you're another grimy backpacker and leave you alone.
>>
>>1283359
Maybe there is another option you aren't seeing here! I think the best course of action for you is to fucking kill yourself as soon as possible.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBd5WhTi_CI
>>
Apply for Visa or not. Go to every Ramen shop and ask for job being noodle boy. It is a hard job but fun you will be respected if you work hard stay quiet and grateful . If you want to be a immigrant act like one
>>
>>1283654
Aren't there a decent number of ramen shops that are owned by Chinese immigrants? Might be easier there.
>>
>>1283359
I've never been more embarrassed for another person.

I'm going to print this post and put it over my door so I see it when I wake up and before leaving for the day.

God never let me end up like this.
>>
File: burch.jpg (171KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
burch.jpg
171KB, 670x377px
>>1283850
While you're at it, print a picture of this guy.
>>
Japanese dont want you there, they dont like immigrants either, especially some homeless little shits

GO HOME WHITE PIGGU!!
>>
>>1283925
What's the story on this guy, is he thw prophesied King of Weeb?
>>
>>1284039
He's one of those trendy liberals. He put LGBT characters in his video games because omg soooooooo progressive amirite?

To show how open-minded and progressive he is, he declared his marriage an open one. At first, his wife was very reluctant to try it, but did it anyway upon his insistence. Lo an behold, his wife was actually much more successful at the open relationship than he was. She was able to sleep with other men, no problems whatsoever. He, on the other hand, couldn't get other women to sleep with him (and his original goal for the open marriage idea was so that he could fuck other bitches). To broaden his horizons, he even declared on Twitter that he is bisexual, but not even other men want to sleep with him.

The only reason he's even vaguely famous is because his younger sister is successful in YouTube, and he's just riding on her coattails.
>>
>>1284274
>He put LGBT characters in his video games because omg soooooooo progressive amirite?

Wrong forum section to find people upset about that.
>>
>>1283359
Try to get any entry level job there and become a wagecuck.
>euros are being pushed out of their own homes by multiculti
Just as intended.
>>
>>1284274
I must be out of the loop because I haven't the foggiest idea what it is you're referring to, but this sounds like a long story unfolding about a video content creator and his perception among viewers; am I correct?
>>
File: 1501191415809.gif (3MB, 190x200px) Image search: [Google]
1501191415809.gif
3MB, 190x200px
>>1283359

>I can't stand life here in my country mainly due to mass immigration and multiculturalism which i thought i coud avoid but is hitting hard. I haven't talked to anyone since I came here. The government thinks im dead.
>Anime poster
>Loser

Fuck off, your parents failed in your upbringing. I can guarantee I'm younger than you too. You sound so pathetic, you must have felt some form of embarrassment posting this shit here.
>>
This is a pretty clever psy-op: make the anti-immigrant guy want to be an immigrant who contributes nothing to society. Pretty clever, Shlomo, but don't think we can't see you.
>>
>>1284949
>t. underage
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.