[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things to see and do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: thanksforyourattention.jpg (115KB, 634x664px) Image search: [Google]
thanksforyourattention.jpg
115KB, 634x664px
What does everyone use as their best sources of finding 'things to do' at their travel destinations?

I used to use tripadvisor, but the 'top 10 things to see/do' are mostly garbage.

Lets get some discussion going because the sticky is useless and devoid of much information at all.
>>
Bumpo!
>>
>>1283041
I like tripadvisor
Also use lonelyplanet
>>
I use a mix of everything. TripAdvisor is very useful, the "top 10 things" is nice to get a general view of the town you're visiting, but then I also check the other categories (museums, activities, tours..) and more than once I found some cool hidden gem in the last pages of those lists. Another useful thing about TripAdvisor are the comments and the reviews, from them you can discover tips like the timetables of that specific museum, the fees, or if a certain monument is closed to the public in that time..

Beside TripAdvisor, I also check other travel blogs or sites just looking for "what to do in ......" on google. If the place you're visiting is first world, you could also check the official tourism webpage of the country/town, but most of them are shit
>>
>>1283041
you should do her
>>
>>1283041
Wikitravel has been good to me. Other than that, trv and word of mouth from friends that have been before.
>>
>>1283178
wikivoyage
>>
>>1283041
Wikisexguide
>>
>>1283041
Those are pretty shite and usually hell to navigate on mobile. I try to look at independent blogs or articles for travelers in the area. Particularly budget ones
>>
I look things up on wikivoyage but I also ask the reception, other travelers, and if possible the locals on what I can do in the area.
>>
switch the GPS settings on my phone to where im going/a place im interested in going to. then get matched with local girls and ask them what to do.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.