[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I visit Vienna or Berlin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1498096343206.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498096343206.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
Should I visit Vienna or Berlin?
>>
Berlin
>>
Vienna. What a stupid question.
>>
File: 1496898378948.jpg (1MB, 2826x4236px) Image search: [Google]
1496898378948.jpg
1MB, 2826x4236px
>>1282825
>>1282827
Who do I trust?
>>
>>1282807
Berlin for more anarchic fun. Vienna for calm artistic enjoyment.
>>
Does anyone know of any cross Germany transportation that doesn't cost a small fortune? I need to get to Munich airport and I already checked flixbus, but it doesn't go directly to the airport from my location.

Ljubljana to Munich costs 20€ and then S-BAHN train tickets costs 12€ just to get me from central bus station to the airport, which is an insane amount of money for just one way.
>>
>>1282877
That price is about right mate.You should book further in advance.
>>
>>1282881
The flixbus one or the S-Bahn one? Because the latter seems a bit pricey to me
>>
>>1282877
Poor you. Belgrade - Vienna is 70€, 14 hours by train.
>>
>>1282807
Berlin is a decent city, but in terms of art and culture its got nothing on Vienna. I've heard that Berlin used to have a great party scene but recently (in the last few months) its gone downhill. To me, Berlin is like a shitty vienna. Worse mueseums, worse architecture, worse food, worse people. If I had known what I do now I probably would've avoided the city altogether.

That being said, Berlin is still pretty nice. Make sure to visit Sanssouci in Potsdam if you go, alot of people miss it. The Pergamann Museum in Berlin is also very interesting (and don't worry about the line, its worth the wait), but it doesn't hold a candle to the Kunsthistoriches Museum in Vienna. I was just in both cities last month so all this info is up to date. Pic related, its from Vienna.
>>
>>1282969
Austrian detected.
Nobody non-Austrian or Bavarian, or anyone below 50, prefers Vienna over Berlin.
>>
>>1282974
Why do you prefer Vienna over Berlin? Please don't say "nightlife".
>>
>>1282978
*Berlin over Vienna
>>
>>1282807
I haven't been to either since they started the influx of economic refugees. At the time, both were nice. I'd probably say Vienna. It's a bit more romantic and cozy though. Bring a girlfriend and she'll feel compelled to give you a BJ. If you like WWII and coldwar history, Berlin. Vienna has a lot of WWI history.
>>
>>1283404
Any good day trips outside Vienna? The city is noticeably cheaper on airbnb
>>
>>1283409
Isn't Bratislava like 40 minutes away?
>>
>>1282807
I have been to both, they are great cities.
What do you expect to do on your trip?
>>
>>1283409
I've been to Bratislava and it's a great day trip. There is one street full of restaurants offering traditional types of food plus a castle to tour. The place looks cozy as fuck in parts. The train station looks a bit drab but that's Eastern Europe.
>>
>>1282872
Vienna then.
>>
>>1283440
Thats is the worst capital city in europe
Go anywhere else
>>
File: 1501853644501.jpg (1MB, 2361x3666px) Image search: [Google]
1501853644501.jpg
1MB, 2361x3666px
>>1282872
>anarchic fun

Wtf is "anarchic fun"?
>>
>>1282807
You should visit a cemetery and kill yourself
>>
>>1283952
Thanks for the bump
>>
>>1283662
I've been to Bratislava a lot of times because I live at the austrian side of the border. It's not comparable to Vienna or Budapest, but it's not that bad. Unless you go to Petrzalka. Feels like they still live the sovjet dream.
>>
>>1283699
You shut your fucking mouth!
>>
>>1284018
Rude
>>
>>1283699
Good madness, you know, when things seem ridiculous and you are out of your comfort zone.
>>
Berlin is the best city in Europe.
>>
>>1283409
Wachau region (by car), Melk abbey or Aggstein castle both great destinations
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.