[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flag Collecting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 13

File: IMG_2414.jpg (108KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2414.jpg
108KB, 500x750px
How many different nationalities have you had sex with /trv/?
I have twelve flags in my collection:
- Dutch
- German
- Romanian
- Italian
- American
- Chinese
- Brazilian
- Swedish
- Guatemalan
- Thai
- Malaysian
- Iranian

Share experiences!
>>
>>1282675
>>
>>1282675
Moon
Mars
Neptune
Pluto
Venus
Uranus
>>
Canada and Taiwan

kill me ;_;
>>
>>1282675
US (countless)
Colombia (3)
Mexico (1)
>>
I'm Aussie but never been with a white Aussie, only migrants and overseas:
Taiwanese
Chinese
Filipina
Vietnamese
Burmese
American
English
Peruvian
Brazilian (the best lay of my life, "i can only can from anal")
Chinese (lost count how many)
Japanese
Thai
Maori New Zealander

I'm in Russia right now but having no luck. It's killing me they're so fucking hot. I think I'm just going to have to pay for it :(
>>
From USA:

- USA (several)
- Turkish
- Kurdish (lost virginity to a Kurd in Istanbul)
- India (dozens, as I lived there for two years)
- German
- Lithuanian
- Mexican (several)
- Colombian (several)
- Nicaraguan

Probably missing a couple but whatever.
>>
All hookers (the only non-hooker was a Bulgarian which I almost did if not for the absence of condom), shame on me:
- Argentinan
- Colombian (goat)
- Spanish
- Russian
- Ukrainan
- Dutch
- Czech
- Several Brazilians
- One Portuguese/Brazilian mulatta which had Spanish accent and was reading a book in Valencian (and explained properly the difference between Catalan and Valencian).
>>1282697
>Uranus
Fag
>>
Bulgarian here. I thought about making it a literal flag collection and just have small desk flags of each country, to celebrate diversity.

So here we go:

Bulgarian
Chile
Honk Kong
Philippines
France
Poland
Ukranian (citizen)

The HK one was a bit of a chubby but it felt like she had done some kegels cause she was tight and controlling her vag muscles or something. Whatever it was, felt pretty good.
>>
>>1282762
I forgot:
- Polish
>>
Oh neat. It's the monthly thread where everyone on /trv/ role plays as a 6'4'' totally ripped stud who's not at all a social retard.
>>
>>1282751
Do Indians shave their punani?
>>
File: Sweet-Beach-Girls12.jpg (297KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Sweet-Beach-Girls12.jpg
297KB, 1920x1200px
Dutch < A lot if you count my left hand too
German
Belgium
French
Spanish
Italian
Maroccan
Turkish
Eastern Europese (sorry lost track of which country)
Scottish
Puerto Rican
Surinamese
Antillean
Hong Kongnese
Chinese
Thai
American

Wish/to-do list:
English
Russian
Scandanavic
>>
>>1282762
How ugly/beta are you?

>>1282766
Hello virgin
>>
>>1282775
was this post done using the Chad type?
>>
>>1282675
>this type of threads are now allowed
for fucks sake MODS
>>
>>1282675
OP here. My wish list is:
> Russia
> Colombia
> Ukrainian
> Argentinian
> Polish
> Spanish
> Australian
> Canadian
>>
Hoping to get some on every continent. And yes, Antartica counts.

Goals
>Ireland
>England
>Spain
>France
>Germany
>Austria
>Poland
>Russia
>Belgian
>South Africa
>Some Latin country
>>
File: Wat.jpg (32KB, 450x354px) Image search: [Google]
Wat.jpg
32KB, 450x354px
Sweden, Finland and UK were the easiest

On top of those, got only two. USA & South Africa
>>
>>1282773
No
>>
>>1282774
How did the Moroccan thing happen, paid? I've had any Arab on my wishlist for long now. Did you fugg her on home field or somewhere abroad? I know Morocco is infested with tourists as it's the safest Arab country, so it's only a numbers game. Plus that French guy that did all that fetish stuff with randoms.
>>
>>1282797
North Ireland
Italy
USA
Turkey
>>
>>1282857
It wasn't supposed to be a quote, I'm drunk sorry
>>
>>1282675
USA
Norway

I'm not that great i KNOW
>>
>>1282675
Dutch
German
Hungarian
Vietnamese
Korean
Chinese
Belarussian
Finland
China

That is all, i am going to south america in a week, so i hope to add a peruvian girl (weird preference i know)
>>
>>1282894
Oh and india and iran
But those were not as enjoyable:/
>>
File: IMG-20140505-WA0047.jpg (35KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20140505-WA0047.jpg
35KB, 450x800px
the best one was a polish girl
goshhh what a girl
half morrocan/polish
>>
How do I into talking to girls?

If it helps, I'm young, travel for work, and am American. Extremely beta, but not ugly at all. I work nights so I can probably pretty easily pick up girls at bars, etc.
>>
Never had sex
21 years old KV
Not handholdless lol
>>
>>1282773

Yes?

Most educated Indian women maintain the same hygiene standards as their Western counterparts. Every South Asian girl I've fucked or slept with has taken good care of her body.

I'm sure some don't, either on principle or out of ignorance, but I've never dealt with it.

Uneducated Indian women - or those who perform physical labor - might not shave. They also won't fuck you.
>>
Canada
Thai
Japanese
Korean
>>
Canadian
Thai
Cambodian

one of each, the two asians were both like 35, and I haven't slept with someone at home in 4 years
kill me
>>
>>1282775
More Beta than ugly, I think
>>
>>1282933
Nice. Indian chicks are hot, especially the smooth skinned ones. Some of the hottest honeys at my high school were Indian and Sri Lankan, and I always imagined that sweet shaved punani
>>
>>1282977
Then for the love of God read the Game or something and get the fuck out there. I know its scary but we have nothing to fear but fear itself! And rejection, ooh that hurts
>>
>>1282996
This
>>
I'm American.

I've fucked:
-German (prostitute)
-Romanian (moved to US as a teen and went to my uni though)
-American (many)
-French (exgf)
-Irish (exfwb)
-British (1 night stand while traveling)
-Venezuelan (prostitute)
-Colombian (prostitute)
-Mexican (exfwb)
-Ecuadorian (1 night stand)
-Jewish (exgf)
-Phillipina (exfwb)
-German-Iranian (prostitute)
>>
>>1282675
>white american
>mexican
>japanese
>tongan
>samoan
>black
>puerto rican
>jewish
>maori
>scottish
>filipino

Not bad. Some of these duplicate.
>>
>>1282675
Japan
Korea
China - Mainland
China - Hong Kong
China - Taiwan
Mongolia*
Vietnam
Cambodia
Thailand
Laos
Malaysia
Singapore - Indian
Singapore - Malay
Singapore - Chinese
Indonesia
India*

England
Scotland
Ireland*

Finland*
Denmark
France*
Netherlands
Germany*
Switzerland*

Canada*
USA*

Argentina*
Brazil*
Columbia*

* = Not in their native land although I have been to Argentina, Brazil and India

The lack of Eastern Europeans is probably because I left Europe before the fall of the Berlin wall.

I really need to work on some African girls
>>
- Italians (duh it's my country)
- Spaniards (I live here for study)
- Guatemalan (was studying in Spain)
- Japanese (same as above, we were a couple for 2 years)
- Brazil ( met on interpals thanks to /int/)
- American (also studying in Spain )
- Moroccan (still in Spain)

Long story short, if you want to fuck girls from all over the world without the hassle of travelling, just come to spain or in any other University town with lots of Erasmus and foreign students
>>
>>1283022

And you paid for how many of them?
>>
File: 98349328498327.png (62KB, 298x173px) Image search: [Google]
98349328498327.png
62KB, 298x173px
>>1282998
This is the 12th thread where you only post
> This

what does THIS even mean
>>
only 1 white american

feelsbadman....
>>
norwegian
swedish
hong kong
thailand
german
hungarian
>>
>>1282996
Actually I have horrible rhetorics, don't like to party hard (actually I hate to go party) and I don't want to lose my time.
>>
>>1283029
God knows. I've been commuting between Thailand and Hong Kong and generally having a good time around Asia generally for the last 30 years. Most of the paid ones are Thai or mainland China but I can also count freebies in those places. The Mongolian lass was a hooker in Singapore though
>>
>>1282675
Canada
USA
Chili
Argentina
Colombia
Bolivia
Italia
Germany
Ukraine
India
Japan
South Korea
China
Trinidad
Vietnam
Somalia
Egypt
Madagascar
Thailand
Syria
France ( I'm french ;)
>>
>>1283133
Man you got lucky with the syrian girl
Went before the war?

Or got lucky in a refugee camp?
>>
>Canadian
>American
>Iraqi (Kurdish minority)

Been with the Kurdish girl for three years.
>>
I lived in the International House during college. It was a cultural exchange program where they put a foreigner in the same room with an American. It was a co-ed dorm so over the four years I was there I got to lay a lot of girls.

Australian
Austrian
Guatemala
Spain
Canada
Greece
Israel
Korean
Brazilian
Argentine
French
Ukrainian

There may be one or two that I had one night stands with that I can't remember at the moment, but that's the ones that I remember off the top of my head.

Living in the International House was a target rich environment. I loved it.
>>
>>1283194
Just remembered two more.

Turkish
German
>>
Aussie here:
Aussie
English
Irish
American
Indonesian
Thai
Cambodian
German
Afghan
>>
>>1282994
to think that you'd prefer her destroying her beautiful looks by shaving... fucking pleb.
>>
>>1282675
>German
>Turkish (German)

that's it. I need to get out of this autistic country. Why do I even come to this board when I've never traveled ;_;
>>
>>1282697
>Moon
>not calling her Luna
Gringo trash.
>>
>>1283022
>Vietnam
>Cambodia
>Thailand
>Laos
>Malaysia
>Singapore - Indian
>Singapore - Malay
>Singapore - Chinese
>Indonesia
kek. you paid for these.

I'm actually still impressed. The only Singaporean hookers that I wanted to be with were too damn expensive for me. If I can't have fun for UNDER $90 I refuse and would rather fap alone.
>>
>>1283218
Because You're a dreamer my man! Get in the next train and get the fuck out!

>>1283201
I like the soft light muff of an east Asian, but not a big ol bush, I want to eat pussy not floss my teeth
>>
>>1282675
Austrian
Polish

Polish said "no, we shouldn't do this"

shame on me
>>
White British guy; can only fuck gooks; most were British, American or Dutch citizens but their descent is:

Laotian
Thai x2
Hong Konger x2
Filipino x5
Surinamese(black)/Javanese mix
>>
>>1283233
I've never paid in Indonesia.

The others I've paid sometimes and had freebies others. Singaporeans are too expensive to pay for. You either get it free or you don't get it. Hookers in Singapore are mostly Thai and Filipina with a small handful of mainland China (and the odd Mongolian). Or they used to be, not been there for about 5 years.

Oh, and I forgot to include Philippines on my original list.

>I'm actually still impressed
Remember this is the accumulated work of thirty years living in Asia. The others all happened before I left Europe. When you get to my age you'll probably have whittled your bedpost to sawdust too.
>>
>>1282675
>armenian
>british
>irish
>random blonde girls
>>
>>1282809
In Spain I met a girl from Morocco who was dtf. Right after Ramadan not sure if that had anything to do with it.
>>
>>1282809
Homefield.. sorry, multiple (not at all at once)
>>
Take this shit to /int/ has nothing to do with travel
>>
American here

-American (lost virginity to)
- Chinese (current gf of a year)
It's almost a shame I'm in a relationship because if I could travel on my own outside of it I'd have a lot more girls to show for it, but I'm enjoying it.
>>
>>1283388
What'd you do for work and what (if any) asian languages do you speak?
>>
>>1283388
Print media which, as we all know, is dying. I can't say I speak anything fluently. Other than English, of course. There is enough of that around the region that, combined with a smattering of words and phrases in a handful of languages is enough to get by.

When I retire I'll start a blog and spam you
>>
I'm from Finland, had numerous finnish girls obviously.

Then I've been with:
Australian
Thai
Burmese
Cambodian
Indian from UK
Canadian
USA
Albanian
New Zealander

Really need to meet more Europeans.
>>
>>1282683
Fpbp.
>>
>>1282774
How was the Puerto Rican?
>>
>>1282675
>most of /trv/ has had sex with more nationalities than James Bond
:thinking:
>>
>>1282894
That's not a weird preference at all
>>
How do you guys do it? I just turned 18, go to uni in 2 weeks, and I have only one major trip without mummy and daddy under my belt. I havent even kissed a girl, but I worked out a bunch and now girls find me a attractive. I was able to get a qt's # in disney land, but I left la the next day, and I had a few qts give me the eye/flirt with me in mexico, but it was my last night in town and my spanish isn't too great. How do you get some chick in a foreign country agree to fuck you when she knows there is no hope for a relationship?
>>
>>1284252
Idk. Lost my virginity to a Guatemalan girl. Had only one (prude) gf before. It took almost nothing for her to ask for sex, I just got her snap chat and used Google translate weakly to text her.

Wasn't even a slut either, she only had 2 others in the past
>>
>>1284243
>what are cheap foreign whores
>>
- Dutch
- Spanish (including one Basque)
- Greek
- Bulgarian Turkish
- Swedish
- Colombian
>>
>>1284286
Forgot German
>>
None because I am a priest who travels on pilgrimage.

Enjoy being sent to Hell on the account of promiscuity.
>>
>>1284287
east or west german?
>>
>brazilian
>chilean
>peruvian

I'm just a rookie.
>>
>>1284243

> 40% of the threads of this board are about sex trips to Thailand, brothels in Vegas, fuck prostitutes in the Philippines and how to get laid when travelling in poor countries

Really gives a shake to the synapsis
>>
I'm a 31 year old virgin.

I've seen more of the world than 99% of the people here, seem to make a lot of friends everywhere, pretty normal guy desu but this is something I've given up on now.
>>
i have never put my dick in a vagina
>>
>>1284405
It's pretty nice but it's overrated at the same time.
>>
File: 1405216223592.jpg (28KB, 640x550px) Image search: [Google]
1405216223592.jpg
28KB, 640x550px
>/trv/ is a normie shithole

Figures.
>>
>>1282675
>British
>Dutch
>German
>Swiss
>Mexican
>Iranian
>American
>Paraguayan
>Canadian
>French
>>
>>1284432

how can you be a basement-dweller neet with no money and at the same time enjoying spending time abroad and have $$$ to travel?

/trv/ is easily the normiest board
>>
>>1284286
>Bulgarian Turkish
im really jealous of you
>>1284478
>/trv/ is easily the normiest board
this
>>
I'm British and I've been with
British
French
Spanish
Italian
Chinese
Taiwanese
Japanese
Thai
Nigerian
>>
>>1284432
Well put.
Fapping technically feels better, but I prefer vagina. Why is a mystery.
>>
>>1284241
Despacito.
That's jow they do things in Puerto Rico.
>>
File: 1501111626162.jpg (236KB, 691x625px) Image search: [Google]
1501111626162.jpg
236KB, 691x625px
do people really go abroad just to get laid?
>>
>>1284565
maybe they just accidentally get laid while they are abroad
>>
>>1282675

>Thai

How old was he, OP?
>>
>>1284846
>How old was he, OP?
Dunno but he was already a milf
>>
>>1284565
For sure I met some Aussie bogan sick cunts in Japan. They were there for the sick powdah, but the next stop was Philippines for a "sex tour in Manila!" Which they were very excited about.
>>
>ITT: people who go to prostitutes
>>
>>1283091
seconded.
>>
>>1282675
It doesn't count if you have to pay for it.
>>
>>1284953
powdah?
>>
> Dutch
> Belgian
> Irish
> Singaporean
> Indonesian
> Chinese
> Malaysian
> Indian

Probs the only guy in the thread with

> Mauritian

Wild times, man
>>
I've been in a long relationship on and off over 7 years. I travelled for around 6 months and they were the best 6 months of my life. Here's my somewhat pathetic list:

- Canadian
- Indian
- Sri Lankan
- Nepalese (I loved her)
- USA/Pakistani (born Paki, lived in US all her life)
- Italian
- German

I'm in Australia and in this fucking relationship, but who's to say now that I'm 27 I would have any luck and other women will find me interesting.
>>
>>1283125
What do you do for work?
>>
>American
>Ukrainian
>Thai
>Filipina
>Vietnamese
>Chinese
>Korean
>Japanese

I got a footjob from a French girl but that's it. Does that count?
>>
American
Mexican
Italian
Iranian

Italian was best
>>
>>1282921
alcohol
>>
>>1285286

>I'm in Australia and in this fucking relationship, but who's to say now that I'm 27 I would have any luck and other women will find me interesting.

DUDE, did you really say that of yourself?

I mean, 1- are you joking or 2- you really look very old for your 27 years of age or 3- you actually think women will find you interesting, because you are older than 7 years ago, simply because EXPERIENCE?

I'm not sure if I catched your drift or not, thats why I am asking. I'm confused because:

I am 27 too, and I for some reason find even 15 years old (even 13 years old, fuck man feels good and bad at the same time) who find me interesting for stupid sex atleast (some even want relationships)
BTW I'm not rich, but above average looking Spanish guy.

SO to me its kind of confusing dissing yourself for being 27 years old, I hope you mean it in a jokingly way my man, because I, from my point of view, I feel better today (in the aspect of sex, relationships) than per example, 10, or 15 years ago. It feels good to have grown up, matured and have experience, it magically draws in the pussy like a magnet.
>>
>>1285328
>it magically draws in the pussy like a magnet.
*Regardless of age.

Might be the cultural ideals, or might be my behavior (mindset, experience), appealling physique.

Maybe in AUS things are different,
But I to be honest, I am happy for being 27 years old and each and every single obstacle and year of my life I have gone through,
It sure was worth it because that is what made me be what I am today and I am very happy with it.

Again, hope your 27 yrs of age are not making you depressed simply because "hurr durr im growing old", leave that for the girls, men infact are supposed to be ugly and girls to be pretty. period.

pzout
>>
>>1285328
Please don't fuck 15 year olds
T. The world
>>
>>1285340
Mother fucker, LOL you for taking the wrong understanding of the meaning. you obviously trolling me but here you go:

>Please don't fuck 15 year olds
Man, haven't you been young enough for such thing? or you were spawned in this world at the age of 20+ ?

It's been ages since I fucked a girl this young, and, what I mentioned was, that I being 27 still attracted girls young as 13 years old.

When I said:

It felt good, it did because it made me feel young, as it would make you or any body else feel young too for finding that someone in opposite sex and younger felt attracted to you. that means you are in good physical condition to be a sexual partner for girls, which makes you feel healthy.

And bad because man, girls this young shouldn't be leavng obvious signals, to men 10 years older (which can be okay if they were older, like 20 or so, imo) but never this young as 13. like the fuck? social networks, and easily accessible sexual content, corrupting the younger generations, really really badly.
>>
>>1285347
Ah okay, i misunderstoud you
Here in germany it is legal to have sex with a 14 year old, so it wouldnt be illigal here, just morally wrong.

Good that they boost your self confidence, and good that you respect them enough mate. Cheers
>>
>>1285115
The only good post in the whole fucking thread.
>>
American x2
Ukrainian

Stayed several years in Germany and somehow didn't manage to pull any. Probably didn't help that I went out like 4 times in total.

Am I the only one who doesn't travel solely for alcohol, partying, and rancid pussy?
>>
>>1283503
Seriously. It's just a bunch of Epeen shit unrelated to travelers. I'd appreciate a story thread of exploits or love abroad.
>>
how are there so many chads on this board

0, and will probably never have sex at this point.
>>
>>1285328
>>1285329
I've gained a lot of weight since I last travelled and I was 21 then.

So I'm not that interesting. Maybe you're both right, I'm really not that much older but I feel that much older.
>>
>>1282787
>considering australian and canadian their own ethnicity
kek
>>
For some reason I've had good luck with South Koreans wherever I am.

South Korean
Indonesian
Thai
Israeli
Australian
Chinese
Jamaican

t. middle-eastern guy
>>
>>1283503
I literally got banned for calling people out in this thread. Let that sink in.
>>
File: 1487965460149.jpg (69KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
1487965460149.jpg
69KB, 520x678px
>>1285648
>t. middle-eastern guy
>fucked an israeli

Are you israeli yourself
>>
>>1282675
>Being this adulterous
>2017
>>
Americunt here

-USA
-India
-Kazakh
-Uzbek
-Tajik
-Russian
-Ethiopian
-Tanzanian
-South African
-Vietnamese
-Irish
-Philipina
>>
>>1285648
fellow middle eastern breh here
how tall are you ?
>>
>>1285839
184 cm
>>
>>1284504
She was kind of qt, also very very tiny.
>>
>>1282675
Flaggin is dumb just bang hottest one in room u can get.
Invisible counter that dont matter that ull barly rember
>>
>>1282743
Nice guy game an waitin is the way to ho cut down on banter
>>
>>1282751
Indian an turkey how that happen hard as shit man even for pua guys>>1282994
Well every two weeks hair gets thick n reeks man>>1283133
No fatwa....refugees?
>>
>>1285940
Describe your look. Paki here that really wants to hit up a korean
>>
>>1285648
>Israeli
Noice make love not war....u Palestinian?
>>
File: 1375146257849.png (120KB, 356x333px) Image search: [Google]
1375146257849.png
120KB, 356x333px
>>1282675
Thailand (1, hooker)

And that's it
>>
British here:

English - several
Northern Irish
Greek Cypriot
Black African (not sure which country)
Chinese (British)
Russian
Russian / Palestinian
Lithuanian
>>
>>1285951
Light-skinned Levantine with a full brown/reddish beard.

Out of all the nationalities I listed, South Korean women tend to dig the bearded-hipster look the most.
>>
Congo
Zambia
Zimbabwe
Burkina Faso
Mozambique
Gaboon
Kenya
Congo
Chad
Sierra Leone
Niger
Ivory Coast
Congo
>>
>>1286515
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
something something aids something
>>
>>1286515
variety is the spice of life
>>
File: 1446665866001.jpg (51KB, 460x547px) Image search: [Google]
1446665866001.jpg
51KB, 460x547px
None.
None at home either.

>>1284330
But, have you even kissed someone? I am older than you, it's always hard to me to make friends, but at least I could kiss someone while traveling. So, why not you?
>>
File: I-know-that-feeling-bro-600x300.jpg (19KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
I-know-that-feeling-bro-600x300.jpg
19KB, 600x300px
>>1282683
>0
I know that feeling bruh
>>
>>1282921
The mystery method is a good start.
>>
>>1283002
It doesn't count if it's a prostitute
>>
>Be me
>Be Italian and Panamanian

1. Lost my virginity with white panamanian at 19;
2. Had an opportunity to fuck a Mexican milf but none of us had condoms so just oral sex;
3. For the second time I didn't have condoms with me so just oral sex and masturbation with a super sexy black panamanian.

Now I always carry with me condoms.
Never had sex with prostitutes, I don't wanna and also doesn't count.

Believe me it felt so bad, I wanted to cut my dick
>>
>>1284294
>I am a priest who travels on pilgrimage.

So a priest on pilgrimage has the time to post on a thread where the main argument is basically sex instead of just continuing with his travel and his charity mission.
Don't you have something else more important to do?

Fuck off!
>>
>>1286650
>Don't you have something else more important to do?

Like posting in 4chan while waiting to arrive to his destination (or maybe he's in here for some other reason, like boredom)

I thought Priests were free to do anything, but only under the law of God.

PS. Be free, let others be free.
Also he is right. Do animal/unconscious things, and to the animal kingdom you will be sent (hell/demons palace)
Do human/conscious things and to the human kingdom you will be sent (Paradise/humans palace)
>>
>>1286654
Sorry, I forgot to add:

>you get what you give ;)

peace.
>>
File: 1502379605982.png (240KB, 1280x520px) Image search: [Google]
1502379605982.png
240KB, 1280x520px
>>1286654
Jokes on you both! Allah is the only god, and all non believers go to hell! Your lifestyle makes god angry!

See how annoying you sound?
>>
>>1286654
>I thought Priests were free to do anything, but only under the law of God.

Of course they are!
They screw little children but of course that's not bad because it's under the law of God so no worries ;)
>>
File: 1459885175877.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1459885175877.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
Never had sex and I'm 29 years old
>>
>>1284294
Don't worry, I'm sure they have small kids where you are going.
>>
Do prostitutes count? If not, then:

Ukrainian
Filipina
Korean
Japanese
>>
>>1286986
If prostitutes didn't count the thread would be dead.
>>
>>1282675
-American-Minnesotan
-American-Californian
-American-Californian
-Belarussian
-Armenian

I need to up my game...
>>
This thread is so fucking stupid. If we're going to have this topic than at least write a bit more about each nationality - how it was different/special and advice for other anons
>>
>>1282930
Honestly, go to Thailand and frick and lick your heart out. You will come back a new man, I am sure of it.
>>
>>1283233
Singapore is more expensive than Thailand but they are 2 different experiences imo. If you have the money to spend, its worth going.
>>
>>1284316
>shake to the synapsis
Nice. You are right tho.
>>
I'd honestly like to know what race the people posting lists here on.
>>
>>1288475
OP here, I'm white Dutch.
>>
>>1288475
Ingrish
>>
>>1285725
This is me

>>1288475
Mixed Ethiopian and Mexican but born and raised in the US.
>>
Escort/Sauna girls:
Chinese (about a dozen).
one 10/10 Philipina (I stalked her details online and she did win a pageant contest as advertised.) I bumped into her the next year in another 5* hotel.

Unpaid for:

While traveling:
1 american Redhead

While at home:
A lot of french, obviously
1 french born italian
1 french born indian
1 french born thai
1 mixed french/congolese
>>
>>1286628
Nah, I never have. I think there were a few girls interested in me just slightly though. I'm bad at reading signs.

I'm really short and have been overweight my whole life, I lost a lot of weight in the last few years but I'm still not attractive or anything like that. People are friendly with me but not in this sort of way. This is one of the reasons I travel, something to fill the void.
>>
30 or so Canadians
Bunch of Icelandic
American
Russian
Greek
English
Serbian
Japanese
Ethiopian
Ireland
German
Romanian
Spanish living in Andorra
South African, if you count people who were born there and moved away at a super young age

Maybe another somewhere, but I can't think of any
>>
>>1288864

I just remembered an Italian chick too.

And the Romanian was actually Hungarian. Oops.
Thread posts: 163
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.