[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spontanious trip to the U.S.A

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: DistantLASkylineBIG-levinson.jpg (932KB, 1000x648px) Image search: [Google]
DistantLASkylineBIG-levinson.jpg
932KB, 1000x648px
Actually thinking about a spontanious trip to the U.S., just don't know where yet.

Im thinking LA or NYC, any other suggestions?

What about Hotels/Motels there?
Are there busses and stuff or is it better to just go with taxis?
>>
>>1282471
Chicago is way better than those to shitholes
>>
File: los angeles.jpg (34KB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
los angeles.jpg
34KB, 450x350px
>>1283436
Chicago is where you go to get murdered by spooks.

Los Angeles is ass. People go there thinking it'll be something like the movies they see and they're always let down.

New York is pretty much exactly what you imagine it to be. Huge city. Beautiful buildings. Plenty of assholes. World-class food. Museums. Trump Tower. Everything that makes America great.
>>
>>1283448
Nobody gives a fuck about Trump Tower
>>
>>1283448
You obviously don't travel
>>
>>1282471
I'd say NYC over LA. Been to LA last year and i honestly didnt enjoy it as much as I thought I would. It's especially a bitch to get around compared to NYC.

NYC also has its own set of problems, but its easier to get somewhere with far more interesting and varied points of interests.

My suggestion is to actually look at going to Washington DC. If you like history and monuments then it's a good place to go. Traveling to interesting places is also easy. Just dont stray too far otherwise you'll end up in the swamp slums.
>>
>>1283448
>>1283534
both great suggestions, NYC is one of, if not the most amazing cities in the world. It always makes me proud to be an American.

>>1283436
Now tell us about all the "world famous" stuff in Chicago no one outside of Chicago has ever hear of, please.
>>
Austin
>>
>>1283550
second this. Met some Brazilian chicks who were traveling across the U.S, they said Austin was their favorite city. for OP --> California I say bag LA and hang out in San Diego instead, much cleaner, nicer and better night life. also Vegas, Sedona, New Orleans, D.C, Alaska, Aspen (pretty much spend most of your time on the west coast)
>>
>>1283436
HAhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahaa
LA and NYC may be overrated, but Chicago as an alternative? Be sure to check out Jackson, Missisippi and Kansas City, Missouri too. Go to Chicago if you want to see the biggest inferiority complex in the western hemisphere.

Anyways, LA Native here. Public transportation is absolute shit, so you will have to rent a car or use Uber/taxi to get around. It depends on what you like to do. What do you like doing, OP?
>>
File: 'ojii.jpg (8KB, 49x41px) Image search: [Google]
'ojii.jpg
8KB, 49x41px
>west coast fags in this thread
>>
File: blog24[1].jpg (393KB, 780x519px) Image search: [Google]
blog24[1].jpg
393KB, 780x519px
>>1282471
I say go for variety, OP. Big diverse city, and little American town. If you go to NYC, take the time and check out the vineyards in eastern Long Island. No shit, the best wine country on the continent.

If you go to LA or somewhere else on the west coast, drive inland sometime, rent an ATV, and see what untamed desert looks like, if that's something you lack in your country.

If you go to Vegas, make a daytrip out to Goodsprings and set foot in the time portal that is the Pioneer Saloon. You want some fucking America!? It's a legit old west saloon that just never closed.

Don't let these people put you off of Chicago. I had a wonderful vacation there. The art institute is incredible, the natural history museum might be the best in the world, the mass transit system is excellent, and the food! A trip to Chicago might be worth it just to eat at Gene & Georgetti Steakhouse.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.