[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Is A Florida Beach Fucking With My Breath

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1564.jpg (4MB, 4288x2848px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1564.jpg
4MB, 4288x2848px
Hey /out/
I'm on vacation and I went to a Florida beach today
I fucked around in the water and the sand for a few hours and covered myself in sand for about 10 minutes(why not)
My question is:
Why the hell does my chest feel tight and sore?
Some shit to know:
>I'm under weight
>haven't been to the beach in a decade (but have swam in pools)
>No I didn't swallow any water
>I've been there for about 4 hours
>>
>>1282100
Bumping for some based anons to get in
>>
/trv/ is a slow board.. if you are having a heart attack, maybe seek medical attention..
or google angina
>>
>>1282104
Nah I don't think it's gonna kill me
But it's annoying as fuck
>>
>>1282101
>bumping after 3 minutes on /trv/
>>
>>1282100
stay where you are OP, I am on my way! I am a doctorb
>>
It's the venom of the Floridan sand flea. RIP OP.
>>
>>1282100
I lived in Florida for a decade.

It's walking on the sand itself. The way it gives and doesnt give your feet solid support makes a mile walking on the beach feel like 3 miles.
>>
>>1282100
You're an out of shape loser. It has nothing to do with Florida.
>>
>>1282100
You probably aren't monitoring this thread anymore, but I'm sure it's a combination of being underweight and the humidity of Florida.
>>
>>1282460
>>1282178
Its definitely these two, can confirm I run away to Canada every summer and when I come back it's like carrying 200 lbs on your back
>>
>>1282125
Damn he got exposed to its deadly toxins, OP is kill
>>
>>1282229
this. There is nothing in the ocean that would do that to you, with out you knowing the obvious cause
>>
>>1282570
There is red tide sometimes, but I don't think it's in season for that. If OP isn't near a place with a an open beach he might be exposed to some chemicals. I advise OP to relocate. I grew up in that area, sometimes if you get a fucked up feeling you really just need to move elsewhere. All kinds of dead fish and shit sitting around.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.