[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help a travel newb plan a honeymoon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (47KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 800x500px
Hi all - I'm here, I'm dumb and I need help. Help me.

Where are good places to travel in the Caribbean? Our primary goal is relaxation and seeing another culture, with a bit of adventure(some boating/hiking/sightseeing). We want to find a happy medium between actually experiencing somewhere else and convenience...so sitting around a pool at a resort is out of the question but so is renting a hut in an unknown spot and hoping for the best.

It's our honeymoon, and honestly life has thoroughly destroyed us recently. We'll likely only have a budget of maybe $2,000...but I'm hoping to figure something out. I'm open to all advice, I have had little opportunity to travel in the past 5-7 years so I know nothing about what sites are good, how to go about doing this (seeing as I'm asking 4chan for help though maybe this board is kinder than others....)

Thanks guys.
>>
>>1281859
This board tends to be pretty friendly
Does your budget include flights? Where do you guys live?

I have seen many places in and around the carribean, i think costa rica and the dominican republic are the best.

Costa rica is perfect for you from what i can gather.

>super friendly locals
>very safe yre still has a sense of adventure
>can go as cheap/expensive as you want
>best place to do adventure activity while still being close to hotels etc
>awesome food and beaches
>lots of cool diving spots
>alot of english speakers (assuming you can't speak spanish)

I know it not an island, but a part of the coast is on the caribean sea.

Google around abit, i think costa rica is a perfect place for a honeymoon.

Thats where i would go anyway

Good luck!
>>
>>1281859
Go to Acapulco MX
It is a classic honeymoon destination.

If you're comfortable with the situation pimp out your wife it's exciting to not only reduce costs, but then to start to see your vacation not only as a fun way to spend money, but intead a fun way to make money-- imagining returning home with more cash than you left!

An acquaintance of mine did this regularly, and that I was a regular customer of theirs until he started being mean to me in texts "Cmon bro you're not a stud so don't pretend like you'll find anything better!"

They loved to go to Mexico, and went to there twice a year. They live in a modest home but it's filled with expensive gadgets, furniture and shit because I guess they're having a hard time finding something they can spend the cash on without alerting the government to their tax free income.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.