[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The world is beautiful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 16

File: 1501125169325.jpg (74KB, 576x412px) Image search: [Google]
1501125169325.jpg
74KB, 576x412px
Hey /trv/

We are all red blooded men here as far as i know, so tell me:

Out of all the countries you have been to
>which country has the most beautiful girls?

>which country has the worst looking girls
>>
File: 1495995708785.jpg (44KB, 501x555px) Image search: [Google]
1495995708785.jpg
44KB, 501x555px
>>1281498
>best looking girls
USA, hands down
>worst looking girls
Europe, across the board
>>
With my own eyes:

Best: Japan
Worst: India
>>
>>1281498
>best looking
The US....wow I'm not sure how to feel about that, after all the places I've been it's hard to grasp that the US still comes out on top somehow.

>ugliest girls
Cambodia, and France, but French girls are bro tier so I'll let that slide, and I appreciate Cambodian girls not beating around the bush and not doing coy BS.
>>
>>1281498
>>which country has the most beautiful girls?
Estonia.
>>which country has the worst looking girls
UK

Visited one, lived in the other. Not LARPing
>>
>>1281533
>Cambodia
Bollocks. The midgets are an acquired taste though, but they are fine. Just going to work in Pig Penh every day, one sees at least 3-4 8s or 9s.
>>
Totally subjective. But for me, who traditionally has attracted and been attracted to dark hair and dark eyes, it has to be Italy. For someone who likes lighter features, maybe Sweden or Estonia or something, etc.
>>
best Colombia
worst Sri Lanka

of course there are exceptions to both.
>>
Best
>Italy
Worst
>Thai (specifically in the South)

Shout out to Korea though. Never really had much oriental fever but they're ridiculously good looking and more 'Western' in body shape, height etc

After walking through Bangla Road in Phuket I doubt I'll ever have the hots for Thai women again.
>>
These are all the countries I've been to and I've ranked them top to bottom:

Russia
Poland
Canada
Costa Rica
USA
Australia
New Zealand
Czech Republic
Slovakia
China
Germany
Singapore
Mexico
Indonesia
Austria
Cuba
Netherlands
Belgium
Luxembourg
England
Panama

In Russia, I've seen mothers walking with strollers who looked better than pretty much the best looking girls in Canada. They were in a league of their own with maybe Polish girls coming close. Costa Rica has a lot of cuties, the women there are not hot like the ones you see from Colombia or Venezuela, they're just very adorably cute. Next door in Panama they looked like ghetto niggerettes. I was also very disappointed in Cuba.
>>
In most 10/10 per capta: US
In most beautiful woman in general: Anything in South America lower than the tropic of capricorn, especially the South of Brazil
Most ulgy: North of Brazil (slave mixing didn't do good there)
>>
Best: Denmark

Worst: I guess I havnt been to a country with no hot girls, everyone had at least a few hotties
>>
This is just based on my experience, and is subject to change once I travel more.

Most beautiful:
>Japan

Worst looking:
>Canada
>>
Best - US

Worst - South Korea

Fucked up teeth, fucked up attitudes and princess syndrome.

All of the women walk around wearing the stupidest designer brand shit and screeching in public like fucking retards. Even the ones that think they are hot are hiding under 20 pounds of makeup and look like shit.
>>
>>1281543
>that pic
Hmm, well to each their own. She doesn't look awful but I refused to pay anything for this, but then I had just come from Thailand and I was more or less burnt out on brown slant poon.
>>
>>1281529
India is so weird. I think the most beautiful girls in the world are often Indian, but somehow 99% of them are Chewbacca teir.
>>
Best: France
Worst: Spain
>>
I'm in Russia right now and it is without a doubt the hottest. I thought it was Colombia but nah Russian girls are on point. Especially now in the summer. They are hot for foreigners too.

Ugly? Probably my homeland, New Zealand. They all have boring faces and short hair, plus fatties
>>
>>1281601
Have you traveled around Canada? If not, what region are you from and where have you been?

I'd say that girls in the prairies are very very beautiful. A lot of them are of good European mix, Polish, Ukrainian, from the Baltic countries, Germany. A lot of the major cities now have too many ugly immigrants and the maritimes are all inbred.
>>
Never saw good looking brits outside of BBC shows. Best I saw were "interesting" girls, (aka girls whose face is a mess but still somewhat attractive because of it a la Maise Williams).
>>
File: 1485892288616.jpg (799KB, 1600x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1485892288616.jpg
799KB, 1600x1334px
>best
Iran, they are so pretty there i could not believe my eyes. Flowing dark hair, dark eyes and olive skin. Too bad they are in such a repessed country

>worst
Yeah sorry uk, but your women are pretty rough. I have heard it is because the vikings took all ths pretty ones. That would explain the cuties in norway/sweden.
>>
>>1281666
>Iran, they are so pretty there i could not believe my eyes.
Seconding this. Iranian women are fucking gorgeous. I had so many qt exchange students at my school, but I never had a chance cause they only date rich arab chads (ex: the Saudi government paid full tuition plus $11k spending money a MONTH for international students). The conservative dress only makes them sexier, although the ones that are actually religious are basically impossible to have a relationship with as Islam is absurdly strict about "romantic" interactions outside of wedlock.

>Worst
SEA or mainland China.
>>
>>1281498
>best looking
Houston, TX had an insane amount of hotties, sucks it was the worst travel experience I've ever had. I've literally never seen more homeless in my life. Katrina really fucked Houston over when all them darkies moved over.
>worst looking
Easily Beijing, China. Flat-faced gooks with bad teeth and bad breath and really fucking weird titties.
>>
>>1281524

you've been to all European countries?
>>
>>1281666
The thing with Iranian women is that it will either be the most gorgeous girl you have ever seen or the ugliest creature that you wouldn't even touch with a 10 meter long stick
>>
>>1281624
>She doesn't look awful but I refused to pay anything for this

She's a jewel-bedazzled Hun-Sen loving Khmer that gets a new Land Rover every year. No offence, but I doubt you could afford her.
>>
>>1281691
Yeah I'll keep my money thanks
>>
best
ukraine, girl are model tier

worst:
chinese, they look like boy

people are unfair with uk, i don't think they are that ugly
>>
>>1281735
Once you leave london it is like a museam of ugly people

All the way up to edinbrough, lot of cute girls there, but that city is pretty mixed
>>
Best: Slavic girls
Worst: Germany, Netherland
>>
From the other side:

Best eye candy:
Sweden
Most attractive sexually:
Germanic-Slavic guys
Lots of eye candy hidden behind a mass of obese people:
USA
Least attractive sexually:
Singapore
>>
>>1281498
I'd have to go with the Czech Republic, or whatever they're calling it this week.

Philippines, no question about it. Even aside from being dumb as dogshit, they're also pig-ugly and the whole place reeks.

Even India has a very few good-looking women. Philippines, forget it, they're rarer than unicorns.
>>
>>1281498
Best: Colombia

Worst: Peru
>>
File: 1491833122657.jpg (61KB, 810x462px) Image search: [Google]
1491833122657.jpg
61KB, 810x462px
>>1281805
I'm only considering countries I've been to, btw.

Also, you might say the U.S. has both the best and the worst.
>>
File: Sanya-Miss-World.jpg (464KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Sanya-Miss-World.jpg
464KB, 1600x900px
>>1281498
>Best
Sweden
Norway
Russia
Ukraine
Poland
Denmark
Netherlands
France
Italy
Spain
South Brazil
Argentina
Japan
USA
Iran
Syria
Venezuela

>Worst
Philippines
India
Subsaharan Africa
Bolivia
Peru
Samoa
New Guinea
>>
>>1281812
Pic unrelated btw, it was the most HD pic I could find. But my ranking has nothing to do with those models.
>>
Best:

Estonia
Columbia

Worst:

Thailand
>>
>>1281741
i had a layover in the north of england once and all the girls look like fat golems.
>>
>>1281768
Ah nice to see it from the other side for once.
Are asian men less sexually attractive? Is it just because they tend to be more narrowly build and not very tall?
>>
>>1281768
>best eye candy
>most sexually attractive
Isn't that the same thing?
>>
>>1281858
They are objectively the least sexually desirable race when it comes to males. Short height, slight build, no facial hair, small penis, flat faced. Which are all scientifically proven to be unattractive to women. There's a reason why Asian girls are so easy. The average white male who isn't obese blows out 95% of the competition in countries like South Korea.
>>
>>1281886
But Asian men are stylishe, Western men just look like sloppy farmers.

Also Asian men are more attractive when they get older with gray hairs.
>>
>>1281636
Elaborate on the 'hot for foreigners'
>>
>>1281814
>Columbia
Not a country.
Good choices tho.
>>
>>1281858
Not who you were responding too, but I actually love Asian men. The ugly ones tend to be uglier, but the hot ones are way hotter than any other race.
White guys can be great too, although since I'm white and living in a white-majority country that's probably just what I'm used to.
I don't find black men attractive.

>>1281870
No. Eye candy is like looking at a painting, sexually attractive is like a plate of fried bacon in front of a starving person.
The painting is beautiful, but that's not the one you want to devour.
>>
>>1281858
tl;dr partly yes

Some of the hottest guys I know are actually from Mongolia and South Korea, also some Chinese celebs also look hot af. But when I walk down the street in any given Asian city, it's just nothing like those hot guys. I don't mind height at all, I'm quite small myself anyway... But I do need a little bit of shoulders. (I tend to see more muscles on eg. Indians, but then it's mostly paired with a very large belly again.)
Btw a lot of Singapore guys looked really fucking good! But I glance at any guy in their late twenties in Singapore, and they pull a face that makes them look like kindergarteners who just peed themselves, desperately squeezing their phones. That infinite awkwardness was the turnoff there.

>>1281870
For you, it might be. I separated those categories cause my brain differentiates between the guys who are like a really fine piece of art to look at, and the ones that look like they could satisfy me in bed. Like most Swedish guys I look at, and I'm like, damn, he looks fine. End of. If I go to eg. the Ukraine or wherever, the guys there tend to look a little bit more dumb, skin tends to be worse, more beer belly -- but there also seems to be more testosterone included, so they still turn me on more overall. If it still doesn't make sense, just let it go, female logic, etc. lol
>>
>>1281905
>Eye candy is like looking at a painting, sexually attractive is like a plate of fried bacon in front of a starving person.
Missed your reply before typing >>1281911, but basically this.
>>
>>1281886
Small penis is the best for oral sex in my opinion, so I'm actually fine with it. But I see why some would not like it.
>>
File: 37760_101931406527285_2243131_n.jpg (71KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
37760_101931406527285_2243131_n.jpg
71KB, 720x540px
>>1281911

I know what you mean, femanon.

There are plenty of very attractive females that I feel like would turn me on less than certain other females that might be slightly "less attractive."

Sex appeal is definitely its own thing.

Kind of silly, but Torrie Wilson from 90's WWF/WWE is a perfect example for me. Pretty much flawless. Even dated Derek Jeter. But she never really did it for me.

Meanwhile, here's some normal chick I sort of know that I can't stop fapping to, and would give anything to engage in eager, highly-verbal intercourse.
>>
Best: Iran
Worst: US
>>
>>1281595
Thanks for making the effort.
>>
>>1281498
How does one leaf traveler pick up women in Europe?

>Limited experience but my picks
>Best, Canada
>Worst, India
>>
File: frenchstudents.jpg (64KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
frenchstudents.jpg
64KB, 620x350px
Why does France have a reputation for the best women. Is it true Euro-Anons? Whats the best according to you guys.
>>
>>1281666
Is it possible to fug in iran?
>>
>>1282515
French women are funny and kinda independent, but aren't bitchy about it like American girls. People like their personalities so they overrate their looks. French women are no better looking than any other continental European country.

>Best
Spain
>Worst
UK

I haven't been to China yet, so I cant say exactly, but dem niggas is UGLY and would give the UK beasts a run for their money
>>
>>1282546
No you are not allowed to have sex out of wedlock.
Maybe if you go to theran you could get lucky, but it is easier anywhere else (except saudi arabia)
>>
From my experience hitting up the night life.

Best overall:
>USA and Russia

Best for yellow fever:
Korea

Worst:
I wasn't impressed in New Zealand
>>
Best:
Slovenia

Worst:
UK & Deutschland
>>
>>1282260
>lives in a trailer
>has a baby
>probably smokes

kek
>>
File: IMG_1204.jpg (146KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1204.jpg
146KB, 600x900px
>>1282515
American from LA living in Sweden. I have been all over Europe and other parts of the globe, and I can say that Nordic girls, especially from Sweden and Norway are some of the most beautiful creatures I have ever seen. Granted "taste" on preference in this context is completely subjective.
>>
>>1282546
Just rape them like all the other shit stain Muslim men do
>>
>>1282589
As a european i will admit, nordic girls are beautiful

Too bad i like olive skin too much
>>
>all these people saying USA

Why? Aside from latinas they're so fucking dumb, entitled and boring.
>>
>>1282653
you're judging like 150 million people, you're the only dumb person here.
>>
>>1282655
I don't have nationalistic preferences, there's hot women in every country. Variety is the spice of life.
>>
>>1281498
I have been all over Europe, spent half a year in the USA and half a year in South East Asia and this is what I can tell:
>Best looking
Brazil, Colombia, Russia, Iran
>Worst looking
UK, Belgium, India, Singapore
>>
Best: Poland.

Worse: n/a
>>
Dunno about best but they were surprisingly beautiful in Myanmar. Very conservative though.
>>
>>1281524
you've never been outside the US because if you had then you would know how poorly american women do when compared european women, excluding the UK
>>
>>1281498
The US shilling is strong in this thread. No bloody way they are among the top lookers on the planet.

Also. If I was British I'd sulk for a bit. You've been dissed by almost every person here.
>>
>>1281498
Not a single mention of Iceland so far?
>>
>>1282818
>Also. If I was British I'd sulk for a bit. You've been dissed by almost every person here.

It's just become a meme at this point, I've never noticed any real downgrade in women any time I've been there.
>>
>>1282805
You haven't been to the South

>inb4 rednecks and inbred
All of those SEC college towns have the most beautiful women in the world excluding places like Ukraine
>>
>>1281595
So what youre saying is panama is good if you like black women? Funny i was excepting them to look like mexicans
>>
File: IMG-20140722-WA0045.jpg (100KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20140722-WA0045.jpg
100KB, 720x1280px
polish girls are bst
no argumnt
>>
File: image.png (981KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
981KB, 750x1334px
>>1282818
There's no shilling, American women may not have the 11/10 quality some countries have, but American women have a lot of 8/10s and 9/10s, and when it comes to women, high quality and plentiful women are better for guys than super high quality and not a lot of them

Pic related is like your average american college aged girl, just follow the frat instagram pages to get a general sense
>>
>>1281498
Copenhagen. Fit blonde chicks that ride bikes everywhere.

Maybe Portugal. Or England.
>>
Serbia, Croatia, Montenegro
>>
>>1282909
>No shilling
>posts butterface 3/10
>>
>>1282920
5-6/10 face and 9.5-10/10 body, you know you'd fuck the shit out of that
>>
>>1282926
Yes, I would. Sorry for sounding shitty anon. I literally thought I was at the containment board for a second.
>>
>>1282909
You have really boring taste in women imo
>>
>>1282905
I guess. There were some latinas around as well but you can't really tell if they're local because in Panama City there's a lot of people from all over the region working there. On the other hand the girls I've seen in neighbourhoods for locals were ugly and I was highly disappointed after CR.
>>
>>1282938
Not that my taste in women is bad, but that is about the average girl in big American towns

Personally my favorite type of woman is Ukrainian/Russian and the very French looking women, but I mostly live in America so I don't have much of a choice
>>
I like the variation in the US, but when 70% of adults are overweight and 37% are obese there's no way they'd rank on average.

Scandis,baltics, ruskies imo.
>>
I haven't travelled outside of the US enough to say, but I know that L.A. and Phoenix AZ (specifically Tempe and Scottsdale) are some of the highest concentrations of beautiful white women in the country. My friend in Miami says it is the best, but he is really into non-white girls. NYC is actually quite hit or miss. You will see some cuties, the occasional model-tier girl, but then there are legions of typical frumpy-looking Hillary voters.

Also shout-out to the American South. There are a lot of beautiful women in the South, and they have a completely different aesthetic than you'll find anywhere else in the country.

Haven't been to the Northwest, haven't been to the Northeast aside from NYC
>>
>>1282913
>Portugal
why?
When I was in Oporto, I saw many beautiful girls
>>
File: zQh7DWW.png (453KB, 443x535px) Image search: [Google]
zQh7DWW.png
453KB, 443x535px
>>1281498
Best:
Slavs
Ethiopians
Iranians (+ Iranian men, Mmmm)
>>
>>1281611
Seconding this. Both the best and worst.
>>
>>1281611
I totally disagree.When i was out night clubbing across asia I found koreans (at least in Busan) were attractive with higher frequency, i never saw fucked up teeth like you mentioned (i did in Japan though)

In my experience Koreans were prettier/sexy and the Japanese were cuter if that makes any sort of fucking sense.

My recommendation? Visit both and fuck around.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 524x336px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 524x336px
>>1282315
>best Iran
>worst US
>>
>>1282805
In Austria now and i'm missing the hot women back in the US
>>
File: 1500819381690.jpg (12KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1500819381690.jpg
12KB, 256x256px
>>1281498
>girls
>>
>>1284553
It doesn't really count. Most Korean women are straight up goblins without makeup and a shitton of plastic surgery.
>>
>>1284579
>Most asians are straight up goblins
sounds more in touch with reality

I only notice subtle differences between Chinese, Japanese and Koreans. Ignoring fashion or make up trends.
>>
Best is SoKo

Worst was Malaysia
>>
File: wojak.png (17KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
17KB, 509x619px
>tfw English
>tfw even the best women look like medieval peasants
>>
Eastern europe in general

You're out of your mind if you think the US even makes the top 25. Just being thin here makes a girl an automatic 7/10, in EE she would be a 3. I grew up in the south, I know sec girls, I know girls that were in sororities. You're just seeing their blonde hair, tans and skimpy clothes. Underneath that all they're a bunch of 6/10s, with some few exceptions. And by 25 they're completely ragged out. Met a polish that was 34 and she looked like a US highschool cheerleader.
>>
>>1285017
Yeah I really don't understand how quite literally all of your women are ugly as sin. Kinda boggles my mind how ugly they are
>>
>>1285033
Because in EE girls feel pressure to look good. I'm from EE and my parents would call me out on any weight gained, anything unattractive. Which I see as a very good thing.

We're also still classically female, none of that butch bs that's going on in the US with many women
>>
>>1281529
Fuck off pathtic shit weaboo you're cancer
You don't see Japanese girls, you see Anime cartoons
Fuck off and kill yourself as soon as possible
>>
>>1285229
>call me out on any weight gained, anything unattractive
This is true
>>
>best
Croatia... holy shit its incredible
>worst
UK... I live in London and its not great
>>
Best:
Spain

Worse:
USA

I went to L.A, San Fran, Vegas, Salt Lake City, Colorado, Chicago, Charlotte and New York. (not in that order)

I'm Australian and was absolutely disgusted with the constant quality of women in the US. So many wear heavy make up, are fake and uninteresting.

Southern Italy gets a special mention, especially Naples and Palermo.

All the Americans on here claiming the US has the most beautiful most likely don't travel that much.
>>
>>1284412
Iranian women 10/10
>>
File: 1389215663682.jpg (23KB, 469x359px) Image search: [Google]
1389215663682.jpg
23KB, 469x359px
For women, eastern europe, I remember there being lots of stunning girls.
For men, to be honest most men are pretty average within all the countries I have been to, you just get some random hotties but for me they seem to occur at the same rate in most places.
Ugliest race for both is Indians, followed by the british. Why are there so many ugly people here, I really dont understand.

>>1285017

w-we arent all orcs m8
>>
>>1281632
Agreed...
>>
>>1285229
>classically female
I mean we do look more feminine than a lot of others, but personality-wise we tend to be more like a bro compared to Western girls I think?

Also Eastern Euro parenting.... :D Like the moment I start to get some fat on my belly (nothing more), my mom would sit me down and have a long ass speech about how important it is to keep my shape constantly, and how hard it's gonna be to lose weight when I get older, that I should constantly take care of what I eat. Oh and my dad (who happens to be a bit overweight, like all Eastern Euro dads) just straight out called me 'fat whore' then. Like wut? :D (For the record, I had never ever been overweight.)
>>
>>1285283
>hasn't visited the Southern US
oh boy you are missing out, SEC chicks are as hot as they come
>>
Best:

On average, probably Colombia and Serbia.

There are a lot of beautiful women in Mexico and India, too, but you see more average-looking and unattractive girls in those two countries.

Worst:

Tanzania, which is where I currently am. There are some attractive black women in coastal regions and the bigger cities, but otherwise no.

(villagers will offer their underage daughters to you for marriage, though, if you stay in a rural area for more than a few weeks and get to know them)

Also Thailand. Maybe I'm just not that into Asian girls (I prefer Latinas, Middle-Easterners, and Indians), but I did not fucking find Thai girls even remotely attractive. I do not get why it's a sex-tourism hotspot, did not think most women there scratched "okay" tier.
>>
>>1281595
Slavic countries have a lot of hot mamas cause it's culturally and religiously encouraged to marry and have kids early.
>>
>>1281601
This guy didn't go to Montreal
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.