[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Beach Miami

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (12KB, 340x148px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 340x148px
Hey, /trv/

I'll be in South Beach Miami for a few days next week. I've never been to Miami in my life. I'm only going there because my company decided to open a new location and they need people to cover a few shifts there. I'll be staying around Washington Ave, close to Lincoln Ave which has a mall and it's basically the shopping district for tourists.

What should I expect, and what should I do in terms of fun? Hooking up with women, dancing, places to eat, etc.

Any past experiences strongly welcomed. Also /Miami thread/
>>
>>1281411

bump
>>
>>1281411
bump x2
>>
>>1281411
Miami is amazing if youre making money and are in a good location. Sounds like you have both.
First thing is the best food is in Little Havana, not South Beach. Check out Versailles and Cardon y El Tirano on Calle 8.
Second thing is South beach nightlife is very fun, usually free cover but drinks are pricey. There are some really great clubs like Bodega but your age will play a factor, most of the clubs are understandably geared toward 20-somethings
The Beach itself is fun just avoid any tourist trap restaurant on Ocean Drive (there are a lot of overpriced ones in lincoln rd mall too). Good food is abundant in Miami and can also be cheap, don't fall for the $50 sushi meme designed to separate people from daddy's money
Also be aware that in Miami there is a huge gay presence and a huge Hispanic presence. If you have an open mind this us a huge plus, the gays know how to party and youre in for the best Cuban/Venezuelan/Mexican food of your life. But if you cant tolerate hearing Spanish a lot or seeing man on man pdas, youll be miserable.
Finally, start getting /fit/ if you arent already. SB is where the Equinox gym 10/10s like to parade around - you'll want to be in shape.
Have fun and dont buy into the Miami is awful story - it is what you make of it and is only awful if you are poor, in a bad location or anti-social.
>>
>>1281411
OP, there will be no one on the streets until 10PM-2AM. That is when you go out to eat on Washington, walk up and down.
>>
>>1281411
>>
>>1281411

One more shameless bump before I head out tomorrow <3
>>
>>1281411
Lincoln Road is an interesting place. There are people painted gold to look like statues, but they want you to tip them. There are also street dancers looking for tips, which is also interesting. I saw a beggar guy who looked like he had some serious spinal deformities, and he was on the ground, and it was fucked up and disturbing in an elephant-man type of way. Poor guy. He also wanted some money. I wonder how much he makes per night.

Getting /fit/ is probably a good idea like the other anon said. It seems as if your personal worth in South Florida is determined by your attractiveness and your money. It's a dick measuring contest. It's likely that most women who will be up for 'hooking up' or whatever will be trying to emulate Kim Kardashian's appearance.

I have heard good things about Wynwood.
>>
>>1281411

OP here.

So far I have gotten hit on by 3 gay guys, and a hooker asked me if she could blow me for $50. Everything is expensive but it's fun to go out and just walk through the city. Lots of Eurofags and Russians here. Haven't scored with a girl yet, but I did talk to a girl at a bar and got her facebook. We'll see how that goes.
>>
Need some advice too, i'm going on a training trip to Miami, more exactly to the Aventura area (that's where i'll be staying) i'd like to know some places i can go to idk to grab a beer or some must see places around the area, someone recommended me to visit Wyndwood Walls and the Bayside area, i'll be traveling using Uber, is it too expensive there? any type of info would be much appreciated.
>>
>>1281411

OP here again. Tonight is my last night here, but so far it's been such an amazing experience. Miami has it all. Nightlife, women, good food, and if you're not into the nightlife much you can still visit some really nice places if you enjoy art and nature. I've made friends from over 20 countries just in a 3 days. If you're trying to find a place to be yourself and just enjoy socializing with people from around the world this would be the perfect place. But like that one anon said. "It is what you make of it."
>>
>>1283316
well you had a shot with that hooker if you had 50bux
>>
>>1281552
>If you have an open mind

More like open anus.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.