[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, I from Russia. I ready I am ready to give answers for you!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 8

Hi, I from Russia. I ready I am ready to give answers for you!
>>
Is it true that you can't go hiking in Siberia unless you're vaccinated against tick-borne encephalitis?
>>
>>1281170
What's the nicest city in Russia to visit in the winter?
>>
>Saint Petersburg
>Moscow
>Sochi?
>???
Is there anywhere else people should visit?
>>
>>1281170
I would like to know Caucasus, but they say Russian part is dangerous. Is this true?
>>
>>1281170
I consider travel to Crimea. Should I go?
>>
>>1281224
I think, what in the winter better visit not cities, but nature's places. Altai (Baikal), Velikiy Ustud (There was born Ded Moroz (Santa), Kareliya.
>>
>>1281238
You mean what people from Caucasus is dangerous? Yes,they have hot temperament, but in mountains this does not happen, besouse there is not many people. If you want visit city of Caucasus, you must know, what religion of Russian Caucasus is Islam. If you are gay and you will demonstrate this - you can get in prison, or you will be killed by local residents. For girls - short skirts and other Vulgar clothes perceived very negative.
>>
>>1281249
>consider
Pretty place for beach resort with very beatuful nature.
>>
>>1281218
You shouldn't hike anywhere without the vaccine
>>
>>1281218
Controversial. Mite also dwells almost for all territory of Russia - Ural, Povoljie, Kareliya, Caucasus and etc. But not everyone man from Russia have the vaccine. из вceх клeщeй, энцeфaлитных 0.01%. But if you can get vacine - do it.
>>
In Turkey people say "only poor russians come to turkey". Is that true?
>>
>>1281254
It's not tru. Dont listen this faggot. Girls can wear any clothes in most places of Kavkaz.
>>
How do I get a permit to enter Norilsk for a few days?
>>
>>1281301
fill the form
http://www.norilsk-city.ru/faq/27113/index.phtml
>>
>>1281297
Not OP, but it is somewhat true. Many in Russia cannot afford a good class European vacation, but wish to feel the hot weather and eat better food. So Turkey is a dictatorship like Russian "Federation" and makes the Russians feel like at home
>>
>>1281304
Thanks! Oh wow, I've actually been on this site before, but didn't get to the contacts page.

What would be my status/Baш cтaтyc? My Russian is abysmal, sorry.
>>
My girlfriends family has a flat in Oзёpcк, as an American will i ever be able to visit them there?

Being a closed city, i am told it is impossible....
>>
Sup Russian bro,
I will probably be going to Moscow for the World Cup next year(if they even have football games there). How do I into obtaining a visa?
USA here, pls no bully
>>
Am I gonna get robbed or beaten up for being colored?
>>
What are some must-eat foods of Russia?
>>
>>1281475
https://archive.4plebs.org/trv/thread/1214787/#q1220505
>>
>>1281170
If I go to Russia would you like to hang out and be my friend?
>>
Are Russians Mongoloids?
>>
>>1281488
Barely any, Russian food is one of the worst in the world. I'd say things to try are blini, borsch, and pelmeni.
>>
>>1281228
I went to Vladivostok as an American and I had a wonderful time.
>>
>>1281335
>http://www.norilsk-city.ru/faq/27113/index.phtml
Check
Пpeдпpeнимaтeль - Busnesman
Cтyдeнт, yчaщийcя - Student
Paбoтник бюджeтнoй cфepы - if you work for youre goverment - police, medics, teacher and etc
Paбoтник кoммepчecких cтpyктyp - if you works for youre BOSS
>>
>>1281469
Hi man! I'm living near (40 km) Ozersk city over 18 yers. Yes, this city is closed place, becouse there placed military objects. I do not know exactly, but perhaps, youre girl parretns can gives invite for you.
>>
>>1281475
Russian embassy in USA help you. You are need to touristic visa. I think, this is not difficult.
>>
>>1281486
Not understand. What you mean?
>>
Anything worth seeing on Sakhalin? It looks expensive compared to mainland Far East sites.
>>
>>1281515
where are you from?
>>
>>1281540
No, clear russians is how Ukrains and Beloruses. In russian living other etnos - tatars, baskirs, tyiva, buriyats - they is mongoloids. Also in Russia many combo versions - Russian-Baskir and ets.
>>
>>1281996
I'm not white. One look at me and it would be obvious that I'm not from your country. Am I gonna have a hard time over this?
>>
>>1281488
You're questions is very vague. More specifically!
>>
>>1281942
Im glad for you!
>>
>>1281170
Zdravstvujtye! I am a Pakistani living in Canada (I was born in Canada, but I speak perfect English). Would I have trouble making friends in Russia? Any racism?
>>
File: finno.jpg (104KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
finno.jpg
104KB, 1024x683px
Karelia is rightful Finnish land
>>
>>1281488
Smoked fish
>>
>>1282007
Authentic Russian cuisine
Iconic Russian foods
Russian street food
Russian liquor brands
Russian packaged food/snack brands
Russian-exclusive fast food chains
Russian-exclusive items at international fast food chains
Food from other countries/cultures that happens to have a decent restaurant in Russia (Russian style sushi? Russian kebab? Russian spaghetti?)

Food is kind of a big deal to me, as you can see.
>>
>>1282021
Honestly, I don't think being Pakistani is the problem, but you might be mistaken for a Chechen.
>>
>>1281992
Post some photos of the military objects? I'd like to see what they are.
>>
Is it actually possible to have a little party if I bring a bottle of liquor and/or an accordion to a group of strangers?

For some reason, I've always wanted to do this in Russia.
>>
>>1281501
good shit
>>1281995
Thanks OP!
>>
Have you ever been on the trans Siberian railway? Is it a dinky meme train for tourists or something that will actually show a lot of what Russia is about?

Also, what is your favourite region within Russia?
>>
>>1282176
Well as the name says, it describes the railway, not "a train".

Best regions so far on my current trip, Tartastan and Bashkortostan.
>>
File: motherland.png (281KB, 422x293px) Image search: [Google]
motherland.png
281KB, 422x293px
>>1281170 is it risky to travel there for a non-muslim browny
>>
>>1281992
Thanks for advice, I will have her parents try later.

I will just keep staying in Metlino and Chelyabinsk for now.

It's a beautiful area
>>
>>1281170
Hi, what is the best way to learn russian? I'm from Spain.
>>
>>1282259
I would say so based on this post >>1282033
>>
>>1282050
Im not living in Ozersk. Military objects is just military factory
>>
File: ier_0.jpg (663KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ier_0.jpg
663KB, 1920x1200px
>>1282265
Man, I recomended for you visit Iremel, if you have If you have the opportunity. This mountain place in Chelyabinsk region.
>>
>>1282060
Yes, but liqueur will be enough
>>
>>1281170
I went there a year ago and enjoyed it, although I only saw Moscow and St. Petersburg, where should I visit if I go again?
>>
>>1282176
You played in siberia, YES?

Most of the way will be forests and steppes. Check http://westsib.ru/show/item/18/Transsibirskaya-magistral--vsya-Rossiya-iz-okna-poezda

I was born in the Ural, becouse this.
>>
>>1282475
this
>>1281252
>>
>>1282032
Man, is big russians cities you can finds any popular in the world foods.
>>
>>1282482
in*
>>
>>1282482
Okay, do you recommend anything in particular?
>>
>>1282488
I like shaurma (analog KFC's twister form Kavkaz), samsa, pilaf
>>
>>1282522
Teremok ;)
>>
>>1282473
Awesome, that looks so beautiful, how will it be this October ? Should I visit then or wait till summer?

I love the Ural mountains, last winter visited Bannoe, Abzakovo, Miass.... there is still a lot more I want to go see, thanks for advice bro
>>
>>1282714
In summer route is easier. In winter route is very hard. But if you now are in Chelyabinsk, you can go now. Visit will not take over the week.
>>
Is the Tor site blocked, or is it still available?
I heard of the recent "Putin banning all VPNs" fiasco...
>>
>>1281486
mostly you will be stared at like a wonder but nobody will rob you from the simple fact that everyones attention is on you
>>
>>1282801
> I heard of the recent "Putin banning all VPNs" fiasco...
Starting on 1st Nov.
Still using riffle and l2p
>>
i went to murmansk in winter for some party (i come ftom kirkenes) and had a suprisingly comfy albeit depressing time. it was a very unique experience desu.
>>
>>1283092
Actually, come to think of it, would Asian people draw much attention in Russia?

I mean, they have a shitload descendants of Korean refugees from the Korean War.
>>
Can I get russian wife? I am polish.
>>
Hi, OP! Far eastern Russia looks beautiful! Worth a visit? Also, why did the Jews reject the first modern Jewish state, Yevreyskaya avtonomnaya oblast?
>>
>>1284339
>Also, why did the Jews reject the first modern Jewish state
Stalin build special ghetto for jews, they gone after his death.
>>
I'd love to visit Russia, but getting a visa for a EU citizen is such a pain, that's why I have been passing so far.
>>
>>1284339
>Also, why did the Jews reject the first modern Jewish state, Yevreyskaya avtonomnaya oblast?
Because it's difficult to pronounce.
>>
>>1281327
Dumbest thing I ever heard you are retarded. They go there cuz it's cheapest with breast service. It's even cheaper for them than vacationing in resorts in Russia and with much better service
>>
>>1284580
*best
>>
>>1281228
Baikal lake
>>
What model is the grey car? Is it the same as the red car?
>>
Why wont russia let chechnia seperate since they are hated.
How bad is alcholism in russia
Cost of living
Knowledge of english
It seems interesting place to visit but google makes it so depressing.
So whats the good spots
Why are russian brides a thing is there something speacial about them then other women.
If a black or muslim shows up will he be ok.
Whats life like for a tartar an siberians after being wiped out.
Heard hiv an scary drugs are rampetant is that true.
Hows weather there.
Popular hobbies in russia
Wgats the demeanor of people like when socializing
>>
>>1282006
No you arent.
Are you black?
>>
>>1283352
>would Asian people draw much attention in Russia?
Not at all
>>
Okay, a proper russian here.
>>1281218
I don't think that you CAN'T like someone will restrict you, but bruh, better safe than sorry, I wouldn't want to get some encephalitis while in the middle of Siberia.
>>1281238
Nah, it's not dangerous in a sense as middle of Africa full of tribal nigger-cannibals dangerous, however these people respect power, if you see in your eyes that you're afraid of them, they will treat you like dirt, but I don't think you should expect such as you're a tourist and foreigner, in that case they will be very nice to you anyway (except you're a flaming liberal faggot, lol). Also, be careful with women, non-family members can't talk to them without permission of male family members, don't even think about touching them.
>>1281297
Pretty much yes. Egypt and Turkey is top cheap places for a vacation.
>>1281486
Nah, there are way more niggers in Moscow than in previous years, but no one cares. I guess in smaller cities the most that can happen to you is you get invited for a drink.
>>1281488
Don't listen to this >>1281558 faggot. Eat more soups, they are a huge part of the russian cousin, try pancakes with caviar and BBQ (shashlik), also look into south Russia cousine, Caucasian food has some really nice dishes.
>Russian street food
Eh, there is really not much, you can get yourself some shwarma, but I think it's the same as anywhere else.
>Russian liquor brands
Most russian produced alcohol is kinda bad, at least <15% ones, no idea about hard liquer. You can get some moonshine in the rural areas, but you'd need some connections for that.
>Russian-exclusive fast food chains
There is Kroshka-Kartoshka where they take a huge ass baked potato and put all kinds of stuff inside of it also there is one with different pancakes, but I don't remember how it's called, Dom Teremok maybe, dunno. No idea about exclusive items at international chains.
>>
>>1282060
Eh, you can, choose your company wisely though.
>>1282801
Eh, I doubt anyone in our government has brains to ban VPN and TOR. I doubt it will happen also because a huge chunk of drug business is "under the roof" of government structures (police, etc) which gives them profit.
>>1283114
Come again, anon~
>>1284325
If I'd be a girl, I wouldn't see anything wrong with it.
>>1284396
Is it? Did not know about that.
>>1285957
>Why wont russia let chechnia seperate since they are hated.
They work as a buffer zone for ISIS scum, notice how there are barely any bombing/truckings in Russia compared to EU?
>How bad is alcholism in russia
Eh, could be better, not as bad as portrayed in western media I imagine.
>Cost of living
Quite costly due to crisis, it was better before.
>Knowledge of english
I think most of the youth will understand you, less will be able to speak to you, can't say the same about older gen.
>It seems interesting place to visit but google makes it so depressing.
It has it's own atmosphere I'd say and it is depressing. Just don't give in and try to enjoy it as it is.
>So whats the good spots
Like in the whole of Russia?
>Why are russian brides a thing is there something speacial about them then other women.
Western meme, though we do have pretty girls.
>If a black or muslim shows up will he be ok.
Yes.
>Whats life like for a tartar an siberians after being wiped out.
Dunno, no one gives a shit about them.
>Heard hiv an scary drugs are rampetant is that true.
Only in shitholes with less than 100k population. Besides, no one will jump at you with a syringe, lol.
>Hows weather there.
Cold most of the year.
>Popular hobbies in russia
Drinking vodka while balancing on a wild bear and playing balaika at the same time.
>Wgats the demeanor of people like when socializing
I'd say we are mostly friendly even if we don't look like so.
>>
>>1281540
As in asian? Not really, lol.
>>1281228
There is a chain of cities in Russia called Golden Circle, if you want more from russian cities, you should look into that more.
>>1281224
As other anon said, you should look more into nature during the winter as russian government is often retarded and due to it's retardation all of the Russian cities look like a snowy grey mess with dirt, you won't like it.
>>1282176
Never been in eastern part of Russia, but I did like Karelia.

=================
I think I'm done here. Ask me more questions, I'll try to answer them if I won't forget.
>>
>>1285957
>Why are russian brides a thing is there something speacial about them then other women.
It's foreign women in general, really.

You see it everywhere. Guy doesn't do so well with local women, so he dates/marries a foreign woman. Why Russians specifically? Because they're perceived to be less picky, more beautiful, and are still white (you'll find that most foreign marriages are between white men and Chinese/Thai/Filipino women).
>>
File: IMG_0474.jpg (31KB, 672x434px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0474.jpg
31KB, 672x434px
>>1284580
>breast service
Tell me more?
>>
>>1281228
What about Kazan?
>>
>>1286787
>Popular hobbies in russia
>Drinking vodka while balancing on a wild bear and playing balaika at the same time.

Just as I imagined, lovely
>>
Does Russia know about Crazy Russian Hacker & Life of Boris?
>>
Should I feel threatened since I'm polish ?
>>
Я бyдy в Пeтepбypгe 2 мecяцa c ceнтябpя. Я был в Poccии paньшe, a тoлькo нa кpaткий пepиoд. У тeбя нecкoлькo coвeтoв для мeня? Ha пpeмьep caмыe нeдopoгиe мaгaзины или o жизни в oбщeжитии.
>>
>>1281475
You will most likely not need a visa for the games. Atleast that was one of the demands to let Russia have the games. I dont think anything is decided yet on that though.
>>
Are you nazi, OP?
Is it safe to visit Russia with black slaves?
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.