[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Current life goals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>25, from Wisconsin, farthest ive travelled is Chicago
>about $20,000 in debt
>Work in sheet metal shop, trying to make my way up to working lasers, cnc, welding, or fabrication so I can make decent money
>3-5 years, want to have all current debt paid and 2-3 duplexes in milwaukee, have a small $600 a month apartment I can come back to
>rent out duplexes, have tenants send money to accountant who pays for my apartment/mortgage on the duplexes/taxes
>Only come home when I have to find new tennants
>learn spanish and portuguese during all of this, get jacked and tan, go to south america, get a pistol and a motorcycle, travel the continent banging hot women and doing cocaine for the next 10 years

is this a feasible life goal?
>>
>>1280754
aside from landing you in jail, what purpose would the pistol serve?
>>
>>1280758
Protection, South America seems like a pretty wild place.
>>
>>1280758
>what purpose does the pistol serve?
Personal expression & validation of political ideals.

Is there any greater purpose?
>>
>>1280764
more accurate response
>>
>>1280758
Okay, I'm talking to my friend who has a wife from honduras and has travelled Central/South America a bit, he says a gun is a bad idea, illegal in most places, and will make me a target

forget the gun part.
>>
Now my friend is telling me to go to argentina. I want to fuck exotic latinas that are still fair white skinned, im also pretty sheltered and he says that argentina isnt a dirty 3rd world country. Thoughts?
>>
>>1280779
>exotic girls
Yeah few of those in Argentina. Mostly just a 'special' variety of sudaca white girls that look like they have Down's Syndrome or are inbred.

Try Uruguay, Bolivia or Brazil for the good ones; Avoid the Germanish towns at all costs.
>>
>>1280754
>3-5 years, want to have all current debt paid and 2-3 duplexes in milwaukee,

Sure, how many millions are you going to make per month?

>have a small $600 a month apartment I can come back to

I guess enough millions to waste $7200 a year on an empty hole to crawl back to.

First pay down your debt, then worry about buying duplexes and fleeing the country.

As far as how feasible it all is, I'd say it depends on how you managed to run up that much debt. Cocaine binges? You probably aren't going to be able to save a dime, much less buy any property. Trade school and living expenses while going to it? Maybe you have a chance, but you're going to have a hard time accumulating downpayments on the sort of pay you'll be getting, IMHO.
>>
>>1280754
Did the contestant try to solve the puzzle before the second "I" was lit up?

Because in a normal game of Wheel of Fortune, if somebody had correctly guessed the letter "I," they would've waited for both "I"s to show up on the screen, then they would've had the chance to solve the puzzle.
>>
Go for it, South America is great
>>
>>1281354
>millions

Depending what neighborhood he's looking at, you can buy a duplex in Milwaukee from 30k and up.

I agree his goals seem unrealistic but he certainly doesn't need to make millions to be a slumlord.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.