[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GDANKS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: read my post.jpg (13KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
read my post.jpg
13KB, 300x250px
hi everyone,

im going to gdansk at the end of august with some friends. we are looking for a fun, social hostel - not a party hostel, just one with a social atmosphere (like a central meeting area) or a good reputation for this kind of thing. ie id like to go there and meet people to talk to and maybe hang out with. can any of you recommend such a place?

outside of that, whats good to do and see there? im particularly interested in the hanseatic history, but id like to do any 'local' things (eg budapest baths) and eat any local food, drinks etc.
>>
>>1280529
It's Danzig. And any "history" has been wiped out by the subhuman Slavs.
>>
>>1280536
hans, you should really worry about your own cities before anyone elses. we all know youve got a bit of a pest problem there atm
>>
there was that museum behind the main train station.... i will not remember the name, but architecturally it was nice already, and it has a viewpoint thst gives you a 360 view of gdansk, old town and port included.

i enjoyed all restaurants i ran into in gdansk, except that the service was shit on the main street, obviously.
they have a market, but it seemed overpriced, so ended up eating the same foods elsewhere.
they seem to be proud of their sushi, but it's not that great, so i don't get it. cabbage dishes all the way. there is a milk bar close to that ferris weel that might be interesting.

i enjoyed my sopot b&b waay more than gdansk actually. this random family ran b&b between the station and the sea (and hiking routes along the coast), was a great base.
>>
Take a train to Hel (you change in Gdynia, I believe). Spend a couple of hours chatting up Polish QTs. Then take the ferry back. If they still take the same route, you pass by the old dockyards which are pretty majestic.
>>
>>1280536
*tips pickelhaube*
>>
don't bring your card to the strip club there, they will rob you if they can. also if you get a private dance first thing they'll give you a few more for free because they think you'll keep paying.
>>
>>1281338
not les so wasnt planning on going to them anyway
>>
>>1280529
Have sex with Poles. They're god tier.
>>
I seen Gdansk, Malbork and Sopot in a day. It's a nice place but nothing much to do really.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.