[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He says he enjoys life now that he moved away Stop this meme.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

>He says he enjoys life now that he moved away
Stop this meme.
>>
"Life is what we make of it. Travel is the traveler. What we see isn't what we see but what we are.” F.P
>>
>>1280023
>>1280033
what a crock of college boy drivel, just go get a ladyboy in thailand and call it a day
>>
>>1280052
Not an argument.
>>
>>1280023
For me it's not a meme. Moved from Germanistan to Japan and I enjoy it. Multi culturalism made me depressive, now I'm good. Even I have to work longer.
>>
>>1280023
>Stop this meme.

Too hard to realize that sometimes grass is greener on the other side?
>>
>>1280033
>>1280107
>quotes and metaphors
>>
>person moves from shitty city/country to a better one and is far happier
>people call it a meme

Sure it doesn't work for everyone, but why call it a meme when in all probability moving to a better location can improve your quality of life?
>>
>>1280023
>Live in the middle of nowhere NY
>In a place that is considered redneck even compared to rest of bumfuck nowhere
>Literally the only thing to do is fish, walk around, burn stuff, get drunk and high
I would say pretty much anywhere would be more interesting than this. in college i traveled/studied abroad to escape it but I am back and I am leaving this place forever by next summer, saving up money now

Some people live in boring places they don't like and become happier after they move, it isn't a meme.
>>
I'm back 'home' now and I hate it. I wish I'd never moved home
>>
>>1280023
>flyover detected
>>
>>1280096
>Multi culturalism made me depressive
says the white rapefugee in Japan
>>
>>1280023
The meme worked for me brah
>>
>live in -25C frozen wasteland with self entitled cucks and prices so insane compared to what you'll ever earn.

>live in tropical country with pretty girls, guaranteed job that pays plenty to get by in the cheap economy eating great food and enjoying the culture and community

gee I wonder
>>
>>1280023
Not sure I follow, it's a meme to move, and then enjoy yourself more in the location of your choice rather than the one of circumstance? Seems reasonable.

That was definitely true for me, but I've never heard anyone else say that, are you referring to a TV show or something?
>>
>>1280241
Where in NY? Oswego here.
>>
Have you considered that some places are shittier than others to different people?
>>
>>1280334
What job and what city?

I'm assuming you originally lived somewhere like Toronto? (In a similar situation)
>>
>>1280260
What the fuck are you even trying to say? Honestly I have no idea what a "white rapefugee" means, let alone in the context of Japan.
>>
>>1280633
You're a hypocrite and should go back, nigger.
>>
>>1280241
Sounds like trailerpark boys
>>
>>1280096
>Pathetic weeb cries about multiculturalism in Germany while simultaneously making Nihon a more multicultural place with his immigration.
Damn, you're the definition of hypocrisy.
>>
>>1281158
>>1281788

Not that guy but you're comparing muslims rapists and thiefs to a hard working white man here. Not all immigration is the same.
>>
>>1280096
Stop fucking up Japan and go back and fix your own fucking country.

This is the fucking problem with europe and I'm glad I'm not a part of that fucking cesspool continent when the rightful residents don't even stand up for what's right and fix the problem and go fuck up someone else's country with their limp wristed ways.
>>
File: IMG_20170617_203630.jpg (4MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170617_203630.jpg
4MB, 4160x3120px
I couldn't care less about my home country, moved from Aussie to China (Shanghai) where the life is fun and free, the women are plentiful and my job pays well. I get to travel heaps every year and live in a nice apartment, with a maid who cleans up after me.

The Chinese are like "wait why would you move HERE!? We all wanna move to Australia!" But Fuck man my life is better by almost every measure, except I have to put up with Chinese motorists trying to kill me everyday, and I miss my mum
>>
>>1281862
Don't worry, mate, I'll keep your mum company for you.
>>
>>1280023
Yeah it's almost like we have no control over where we live when we're young and that after experiencing some life we can realize that another place better suits our needs and move there

What a meme
>>
File: marcusaurelius.jpg (58KB, 300x207px) Image search: [Google]
marcusaurelius.jpg
58KB, 300x207px
>his happiness is defined by his surroundings
>>
>>1281862
what do you work as and do you know any mandarin?
>>
But it's true you close minded anon
>>
>>1282126
International school (not an English teacher, a real teacher). I know enough to get by but it's not necessary in Shanghai. When you get stuck you just get a girl to do the talking for you
>>
>>1280096
Nice job abandoning your country and race, faggot.
>>
>>1282148
All I picture when anyone would leave Australia one of the best places in the freeworld is that they.

1. Couldn't succeed in their own country.
2. Couldn't pick up a girl in their own country.
3. Always move to some cheap asian country.

So far checks out. Seriously why would you leave Australia?
>>
>>1282205
1. I had a just fine teaching job in Sydney
2. I left with my long term gf, we aren't losers so we both found jobs. (nb we have since split up, and all the happier for it)
3. China is Shitty, yes, but Shanghai isn't. It's one of the best cities in the world. Look it up. And initially we lived in Singapore (not cheap) but we left because it's lame

You're 0/3 buddy.

I left cos I like travelling and trying new shit. I've been to 31 countries and I'm not even 30 yet. I've slept with upwards of 40 girls on five continents (and a good handful of ladyboys). I've had all kinds of exotic foods and wild drugs and sick music festivals and scary bus rides and unforgettable experiences. And I STILL get a kick out if bragging about it on my favourite 4Chan board. But yeh stay in your hometown and die there too if ya want, woo hoo!
>>
>>1282205
>one of the best places in the freeworld is that they.
without going on an mgtow rant, I'll just say you are about fifteen years late with that. You obviously haven't gotten out much. Say what you want, but when the grass is greener it's good to get away for whatever reason. If the folks back home want to talk shit when I'm 2000 miles away I could really give a shit, I was never the type to waste my life pleasing people that didn't care about me in the first place.
>>
>>1282205
You're showing your ignorance with international schools. If you're qualified there are jobs around the globe that are incredibly enticing, highly coveted and have a swath of benefits/vacation.

You're confusing real teachers with real ESL scum in SE asia who have no qualifications nor any prospects back home.

>>1282429
Glad to find another good teacher around here. I got my masters in teaching with dual endorsements in
math/english myself.
>>
>>1282019
More like "who"
>>
>moved to China for a job
>after a few months of extreme stress, I never felt happier
>renewed my contract, flew back home for the summer
>tfw I can't wait to go back

The meme is real.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.