[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which place in Thailand has the best hookers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4629.jpg (22KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4629.jpg
22KB, 284x177px
Which place in Thailand has the best hookers?
>>
>>1279664
For the sheer variety, Pattaya. They make the most money there or in Bangkok, so you'll have the best options.

If you want to try to find some who haven't gotten every disease in existence already, try Isaan, that's where most of the whores come from. Maybe you'll luck into one who is still learning the trade.
>>
>>1281359
I had no idea about Isaan Thanks anon
>>
>>1281359
Any specific places in Isaan you can recommend? That are easy to reach, have interesting things other than just hookers, but still have them available?
>>
>>1281657
Another Anon here.
On my first trip to Thailand I visited Isan.
Me and some friends I made in a hostel in Bangkok just took the bus to Khorat, biggest city in Isan.
It was quite nice actually, people there we're genuine and very friendly, no one tried to fuck us over really, nobody was selling ping pong shows or trying to get you into a restaurant.
There is no tourists, we hardly met any other westeners, the odd english guy, running a shitty pub, surrounded by young thai girls, you know, the usual stuff.

We also rented scooters and explored some of the countryside surrounding the city, which was really fun, but not too much scenery, it's very flat there, and really hot.

Anyway, I wouldn't know about prostitutes, but given the lack of tourists, I reckon you've got to do a little bit more digging there, than in Pattaya.
>>
>>1281657
No, I'm just suggesting going there and trawling around. You'll likely have an easy time of meeting impoverished farmers' daughters who don't want to grow up staring at a water buffalo's asshole all day and getting beaten by their alcoholic husbands all night.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.