[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have 7/8 Days - Should I go to Prague/Vienna/Budapest or just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1500249428960.jpg (39KB, 447x444px) Image search: [Google]
1500249428960.jpg
39KB, 447x444px
Also any recommendations for places to go and hostels would be appreciated
>>
It would be better to spend a week in one city than a week in 3 cities. I did 4 cities in 10 days and honestly did not feel like I got to know any of them well enough to form a solid opinion of any of them.
>>
>>1279136
Wien and Budapest
Pros
>dat austria hungary feel
>not overrun by chink tourists (fuck you tumblrtards i just got back from there and its really bad this time of year)
>get to see hamsburg palace and the cheap as fuck partying in budapest
But if you MUST go to czech i heard brno is nice this time of year
>>
>>1279139
This is good advice, thanks lad

>>1279141
I'm hyped as hell for Austria. Everyone loves Budapest but I'm not sure why? Other than being cheap and unique whats going on there

First solo travel (although I studied a month in Russia) so pardon my ignorance
>>
>>1279147
I went to Budapest and didn't really understand the hype. I'm sure it would have been better if I knew the language or some people there, but it kind of just seemed like a place where people go for international shopping.
>>
>>1279147
I just found Budapest incredibly charming. The beautiful old world architecture with ugly commie block-esque buildings sprinkled throughout gave the city a unique feel.

Food and drink is very cheap, similar to Prague. But I enjoyed the Budapest bars and pubs quite a bit more.
>>
>>1279161
>prague
>cheap
>2017
>>
>>1279167
t. poor central/eastern yuropeanut

Czechia and most of central Europe is cheap as fuck if you're earning your living in a Western country
>>
File: 20161219_151339.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161219_151339.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>1279147
Budapest is incredibly charming, take a stroll in the Jewish quarters, it's so picturesque... I was there just 3 days last year and I met these two musician guys and they invited me to one of their concert (piano jazz), it was really awesome.
Wien felt to me just like Berlin : if you don't know any locals, you'll probably find it quite boring
Prague is great, loved the architecture there (pic related), but I liked Budapest even more
>>
>>1279147
Budapest thermal baths are nice. The most known are not the best at all though. My favorite is hidden near an hospital and only locals know it. The one I hated the most is the most known. Aha.
>>
>>1279141
>not overrun by chink tourists

I don't know which Vienna you went to m8
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.