[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Milan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Milaaaan.jpg (463KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Milaaaan.jpg
463KB, 1600x1200px
Next month i'm going to Milan for 3 days. I wanted to know what should I visit and what are best places to eat there.
>Any anons been there? What you liked?
>>
>>1278902
>nothing
>>
get google's app called travel it will show you everything it is like extension of maps app but you can save your plans
>>
>>1278902
The galleria and the duomo are the best spots in the city. The duomo is nice for only a few minutes though. It's kinda like the Times Square of Italy.

DESU last time i went I didn't find much to do, so I just went to bars and talked to British tourists
>>
>>1278902
Duomo is amazing, i spend like 3 hours looking at it.

Othe than that, there are some nice things, amd the lake in the north is great.

I liked the trainstation build bt mussoli
>>
>>1278902

Milanese here, what are you interested in? Museums, night life spots, architecture? Anything particular you'd like to eat?
>>
that church close to the center with skulls and bones etc was interesting (and free) to visit.

i'm probably the only person who likes club plastic. the free beer might have helped.

obica i enjoyed. to be fair, i enjoy most of my meals in italy. what else... there is some tall building with trees on the sides of it, i kind of liked that area architecturally.

otherwise...
gucci gucci
louis louis
fendi fendi
prada
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.