[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kotzebue, AK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 02diptychproof.jpg (235KB, 2048x683px) Image search: [Google]
02diptychproof.jpg
235KB, 2048x683px
planning on moving to kotzebue probably sometime early next year. any of you friends ever been through? i'd also like to hear about any experiences in the arctic circle in general!
>>
>>1278704
I live in South Central ak, never been but know a few people who have, up north there isn't exactly a lot to do, supplies are expensive. In a lot of the villages and smaller towns the school is basically the community center, so expect events to happen there

Why are you going that far up op?
>>
>>1278718
thanks for asking! im in the process of being hired by the TSA for the airport there. if i like it i might open a bakery because from what i can tell all they have up there is sourdough and hardtack.

im used to live in kansas, now i live in florida, tired of it and figure i may as well connect the dots and make a straight line across the country!
>>
>>1278720
Pretty sure the reason they have limited bread is due to how long it lasts, and getting other kinds is expensive
>>
>>1278724
i have a bit of experience growing wheat indoors :D and if that turns out to not be feasible flour is cheap at fairbanks and there are daily flights between the two locations
>>
>>1278704
Full of alcoholic natives. Cold as fuck even in summer. That's about all I remember, I was there almost 40 years ago.
>>
>>1278730
that's really cool anon, you could probably get some good business up there if you're a good baker
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.