[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1st and last visit in Asia / Japan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: EUpoorfag-ASIA.jpg (188KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
EUpoorfag-ASIA.jpg
188KB, 1280x800px
I want to spend 3 months in Asia. I'm waiting for something and I have ~4 months free time. I have an EU passport, so visa-free 90 days entry. Should I look at anything other than Japan? Seems like anything else is a boring shithole. I have no plans to ever go to Asia again. I don't want to travel in between countries I would like to directly fly from EU and travel only locally.
>>
>>1278456
Japan and China. South Korea is MEH.
>>
>>1278456
South Korea. Japan and China is MEH.
>>
>>1278456
>Seems like anything else is a boring shithole

what are you even talking about?
>>
>>1278456
>Seems like anything else is a boring shithole
wow you sound like an open-minded person

>I don't want to travel in between countries
what do you mean? you don't want to spend too much time traveling between countries or you only want to visit one country? 3 months in one country is plenty of time and depending on the country it may be too much.

If you want a developed country i would go for Japan. South Korea is cool too and has good food but it's just a lot smaller and there isn't as much nature and historical stuff to see there. Japan without speaking japanese is daunting but manageable. A lot of things are automated and people are generally willing to help as much as they can. If you like Japanese culture you could spend 3 months there and not get bored. If I had that much time in Japan I would probably go from all the way in the north to all the way in the south of the country.

If you want a single country that you can easily spend 3 months in, China would be your best bet. There are tons of historical and natural sights and hundreds of different cultures to check out there. It is less developed though and may be unpleasant at times and if you don't speak chinese it could be very unpleasant. Also needs a visa.

If you want a destination where you can speak english to people, try South East Asia. At least the people working in the tourist industry should speak english, which is not necessarily the case in Japan, China or Korea. Also tons of things to see in all the countries of SEA, you could definitely spend 3 months there. lots of basic bitch backpackers though and also quite a few scammers and unpleasantness from what i've heard
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.