[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kolkata

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1531.jpg (485KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1531.jpg
485KB, 1600x1067px
I'm American and im interested in visiting the salt lake stadium in Kolkata and the city itself. A few things in wondering: which team would you recommend I watch? Do they like Americans? How is Kolkata as a city? And how are the girls?
>>
File: 1468199806434.jpg (31KB, 457x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468199806434.jpg
31KB, 457x600px
Been there many times on business.

If you love the smell of sewage, love getting sick from the food, love having people constantly grabbing you attempting to get money from you, and love smelling people who haven't bathed in more than a year....then it's the place for you.

It's a complete and utter shithole. I wouldn't have kept going back there if my company didn't pay me so much.

Every now and then, it was good to smell a dead body. It was a welcome relief from constantly smelling the shit and piss of several thousand people in the middle of the street.
>>
>>1278757
Well, not what I was hoping to hear, but thanks for your input anyway. Has me rethinking this trip, actually
>>
>>1278082
Don't come here. You'll be disappointed.
>>
File: image.jpg (217KB, 595x396px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217KB, 595x396px
>>1278865
Yeah, not him, but really didn't know what you were expecting, just because traveling to 3rd world shitholes is a trend, doesn't mean every shithole is an interesting place to go, or just go into Bhutan, that place is fucking gorgeous with great english speakers, and it is right above bangladesh, Bhutan is next on my list, but amerifag so I don't want to deal with the flight, it you are already set on going to India, just go to Bhutan, you won't regret it
>>
>>1279480
I just look at some pics of Bhutan, and looks like I'll be adding that to my travel list

As for Kolkata, I did except a shithole, but I had always assumed it was one of the nicer parts of India. Now I know better
>>
>>1279580
don't be discouraged OP, I know lots of people who have gone to Kolkata and had a great time. It's really what you make of it, no place is inherently good or bad. You should go
>>
>>1280103
Oh thanks. Did your friends tell you anything too see or no?
>>
>>1279480
>>1279580
Bhuthan has a 150usd a day minimum spend plus all flights into the country are run by a state airline monopoly which isn't cheap from Bangkok, the other options are flying from a few Indian cities which is much cheaper.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.