[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Travelling across multiple countries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1751.jpg (626KB, 1070x1598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1751.jpg
626KB, 1070x1598px
Sorry if this is a dumb question
Do you buy a one way ticket? I've heard that most countries aren't ok with one way tickets
If you dont do you need to come back in the country you landed in to fly home?
>>
>>1277602
Not a dumb question. I've run into the same issue. It's hard to tell if you will be stopped at the border and questioned or not. I don't think anyone can really give you a straight answer. You might get away with it, but if it bothers you look for a cheap bus, train or flight you can buy online. You could also buy a refundable ticket home or something.

You might be able to check their customs online and see if the country you are going to cares. I was stopped at an airport a few times and I had to spend about an hour answering questions. They let me go because I understood how I planned on leaving the country when I planned to. I could give them a good answer and good dates for when I thought I might depart. I also had a loose but well planned itinerary.
>>
>>1277602
I've never had a problem with one way tickets. Except to get a visa for China, where I printed out a fake return ticket email (just changed the dates flight number etc).

Sometimes the airline (at check in) with ask for an onward ticket. They will often settle for having you sign a declaration (basically: if I'm refused entry,the airline is not responsible for buying me a return ticket).

>you dont do you need to come back in the country you landed in to fly home?
This one I can answer with 100% certainty: you just need an onward ticket out of the country, it doesn't need to be your home country.

The worst possible case scenario is you can get on the airport wifi and buy a refundable onward ticket and cancel it.

Basically, you're good bro.
>>
>>1277630
> you dont do you need to come back in
the country you landed in to fly home?
This one I can answer with 100% certainty: you just need an onward ticket out of the country, it doesn't need to be your home country.

What I meant was if I go with a two ways to Thailand and then I go to vietnam
Do I need to go back to thailand to come back home or can I use it in a viet airport?
>>
This is a valid question, but the reality is most countries *don't* care about one-way tickets. Countries that do care include fussy places like England and Australia. Spain, for example, doesn't give a fuck, so if you want to go to Europe on a one-way ticket, fly into Spain or Italy.
No poor country cares unless it's a bureaucratic mess like Russia or China.
>>
If you have some kind of itinerary, including plans for where you're staying, maybe confirmation emails, contact numbers, rough plans for leaving and reasonable luggage for whatever purpose you are travelling for, you will have fighting chance of getting through customs. But you're right that they don't like one-way tickets, bit of a red flag but not a bar to entry. Just make sure you have a reasonable and true story to tell, and maybe think twice if you're planning on turning up somewhere with no bags and a one-way ticket or something.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.