[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Puebla, México

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Puebla-Street.jpg (1MB, 3600x2700px) Image search: [Google]
Puebla-Street.jpg
1MB, 3600x2700px
Has anyone ever been to Puebla? What were your experiences? Is it a safe city? What to do?
>>
>>1276086
Guadalajara is better, it has more skinny girls with giant butts.
>>
>>1276088
If I wanted whores I'd go to your house and have a talk to your mom.
>>
>>1276089
I think we need some firemen
>>
>>1276089
Rude.
>>
>>1276086

I was just in Puebla two or three weeks ago.

The historical center of the city is quite nice. Cholula is worth a visit too.

Outside of that, there ins't much to do. I'd only recommend staying nights at most, unless you're planning to make day trips to some of the surrounding natural sights. A fellow in my hostel hiked up a nearby volcano and seemed to have a grand time doing that.

>>1276088

Not relevant to the thread, but I just spent the weekend in Guadalajara with a friend. Fucking outstanding nightlife, and the girls definitely are some of the best I've come across anywhere in the world (talking about grills I met off Tinder and in bars; not desperate enough to pay).
>>
>>1276211
are the chicks in the bars easy to talk to?
>>
>>1277000

Fuck off, you fucking autist.
>>
>>1277002
I'm not autistic. I'm just curious because I find that the way chicks are varies by location.
>>
Wtf people xD
Do you go to visit and enjoy new places or you just go searching sluts or girls?
>>
I live in New York and there are so many Poblana qts here
>>
>>1277010
Why not both ?
>>
Sangria means blood
>>
>>1276211
is guadalajara sketchy? my dad is bugging about me going there to the point where he is willing to pay for a plane ticket anywhere in the world.
>>
>>1277312
>is guadalajara sketchy? my dad is bugging about me going there to the point where he is willing to pay for a plane ticket anywhere in the world.
Tell him you want to go to Iceland instead. Take him with you! No need to mess with older person common sense. They love you. You have a fun time somewhere and not scare them. You want safe beaches? Try Cayman. You want really safe coconut drinks on the beach? Go to Key West or get on a cruise. There's a really nice nightlife in Tampa/St. Pete, can you rent a car? No need, uber and drink!
>>
>>1277316
You didn't answer the question
>>
>>1277317
>You didn't answer the question
It's hard to answer your risk, but the area itself is a high advisory travel warning.
So, consider the following...
Will you be alone? Do you look mexican? Are you a seasoned traveler? Will you be leave your hotel? Will you flag taxis? Will you experience nightlife? Will you attempt to buy drugs/get publicly intoxicated? Will you do anything that puts you in contact with underworld people? Will you walk everywhere? Will you stay somewhere that isn't low budget, but actually higher budget? Do you have a high visibility online, so if someone googled you would they find out your family has money or you live a pretty good life, or will they not find you at all online if they had your name, age, address?

https://www.osac.gov/pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=21403
https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/mexico-travel-warning.html
>>
>>1277324
So you don't know
>>
The Mole Poblano there must be sooo good
>>
>>1277312
Tell your dad he is a cuck.
And this is for the best if he wants his son to get his dick wet with some linda latinas, and if he is a good father he should.
>>
>>1277312

I'm the same guy you're responding to.

I'm in Tanzania now and have shitty Internet.

Guadalajara is fine, at least around the city center. If you stay somewhere near Chapultepec, you're set - there's a big police presence and huge crowds on the weekends. Didn't feel even moderately threatened walking alone, although there are some bad neighborhoods scattered throughout the city.

It has its good and bad, just like everywhere else.

I, personally, did not have any problems in Guadalajara, nor in any of the other big cities I visited in Mexico. I'd still recommend taking common sense precautions (take an Uber home from the bar unless you're with friends or have a short walk).
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.