[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hotel & Hostel: Same $ Bangkok

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: hotel.jpg (9KB, 220x213px) Image search: [Google]
hotel.jpg
9KB, 220x213px
So as I've been looking at the prices of both hostels and hotels in Bangkok. And it seems like they are the same price. I mean for the price of a private room in a Hostel you can a room in a 2 1/2 to 3 star hotel for $10 cheaper.
>What is up with that?
>>
>>1275707
well a room is the same price in a hostel as in a hotel. wtf do you want?
>>
>>1275707
Yeah this is pretty normal. Hostels are only cheaper if you stay in dorms. The only good aspect of getting a private room in a hostel is that they allow you to mingle with other backpackers as where most hostels have an isolating "more private" environment. Look into the other benefits those places offer, like breakfast or pool access. Usually hostels don't have great amenities but might have some cool incentives like pub crawls or game nights for their patrons if you're into that.
>>
>>1275713
easy friend, it's just a question
>>
>>1275725
This guy knows what he's talking about

Stay in a hostel if you want to meet strangers and do fun shit with a group of other travelers

Stay in a hotel if you want to do things on your own or you know people in the area that you want to spend time with

[spoiler]and please get a hotel if you are going to fuck someone[/spoiler]
>>
was all over Pattaya and Bangkok awhile back, but it was years ago so things might have changed.

In Bangkok, there's a difference between hotels and hostels.

Hotels if you want to sleep on a real mattress and care about amenities. Hostels if that shit doesn't bother you and you're down to hang around with a bunch of other broke backpacker dirtbags and their guitars. Not knocking it, (Yea okay I am) but if I'm gonna pay for a room, personally I wanna have the comfort.

Out in the sticks closer to the beach, the hotels get looser and more casual. Stayed at this chill as fuck place in Pattaya where the owner was this badass laid back Russian dude that just fucked off from the snow and decided to spend the rest of his life sitting on a beach, so he opened a little cheap ass hotel. Room was fine, would stay in it again.

So in that regard, I would say just take the hotel automatically once you get out of Bangkok, because it's gonna be as chill as a hostel and have hotel amenities.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.