[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How stupid is it not to report a stolen travel document?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Long story-short, I know a 19yr old former female classmate who let's say isn't the brightest bulb in the room. Maybe that's an understatement but anyway, she held a party this May with 50 people some of who were the 'druggie/junkie' types and only two months later thinks that her UK passport is lost.

She's a Triple citizen (US, UK, and Irish). She still has two passports so basically says 'What's the bother?' with reporting the other one. Her main reason is to do with applying for another one, explaining to them she lost it since it was only issued in Feb and paying a large fee.

I'm sure that one of her junkie friends is making a shitload from her used identity specifically because she has 'neutral' features along with the obvious fact that its a British passport.

Now, she's an adult so I'm not going to pester her but just how bad can things get for her? I would laugh when she tries to cross into another country she has never previously entered only to find out she's committed a crime and barred.
>>
>>1275549
>She's a Triple citizen (US, UK, and Irish).

Disgusting. Why is this even allowed?
>>
>>1275569

because easing immigration restrictions between citizens of developed and liberal/progressive nations creates strong social and financial ties that make them more successful?

All the countries with strict citizenship laws (no multiple citizenships are iironically are the ones which are so shitty that no foreigners would bother being citizens of because the have no travel rights.
>>
>>1276065
>All the countries with strict citizenship laws (no multiple citizenships are iironically are the ones which are so shitty that no foreigners would bother being citizens

Incorrect. See Austria.
>>
>>1276102
The netherlands would not allow dual passpoort either, with a few exceptions.
>>
>>1276102
Fucking this. I didn't know this and was going to apply for citizenship, but they told me to fuck off at the embassy.

Fucking sucks dick, Austria is great
>>
File: 1486652003740.png (71KB, 343x400px) Image search: [Google]
1486652003740.png
71KB, 343x400px
>>1276065
0.05 shekels have been deposited to your account
>>
>>1275549
i reported my passport and birth certificate stolen to the british consulate and all the guy said is that I wouldn't get my money back. So I said "what about identity theft?" and he just shrugged his shoulders as if he didn't give a fuck and wasn't going to bother reporting it
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.