[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Interrail tricks and tips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: tourdepussy.jpg (49KB, 555x385px) Image search: [Google]
tourdepussy.jpg
49KB, 555x385px
rate my route
>>
>tourdepussy.jpg
>>
>>1275299
>tips n tricks
Depends, did you buy your tickets already? If so which site?
>>
>>1275639
I have already bought the tickets
>>
>>1275299
I only hope that this is a 40+ days trip.
>>
>>1275299
Did you make any reservations, for night trains for example?
>>
>>1275299
Are you not stopping in Prague? Why?
>>
>>1275299
Why not Krakow ? You can get a good feel of the city in just one day
>>
>>1276040
This is like 20 days. We have booked 2-3 hotels/hostels out in the future. We plan on just booking the rest on the fly
>>
>>1276045
We have reserved the high capacity routes like copenhagen - berlin
>>
>>1276258
Because Poland sucks.
>>
File: granfpa.jpg (9KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
granfpa.jpg
9KB, 200x192px
>>1276270
But its cheap
>>
>>1276263
So you spend your entire time on trains and don't even get to see the cities you pass trough?
That sounds like hell m8.
>>
>>1276033
where?
Do you have the option of altering your route for free?
>>
>>1276263
14 cities in 20 days?? Should be spending 2-3 days in each city at least to really experience it. Zagreb is also not great, split, hvar etc are nicest places in Croatia.
>>
>>1276270
>Poland sucks
says someone who just can't into Poland
>>
>>1276297
mate its interrail, you can ride almost every train in Europe? The reservations cost like 20dkk ~ 2.5 usd
>>
File: 37482643.png (266KB, 311x330px) Image search: [Google]
37482643.png
266KB, 311x330px
>>1275299
Hello OP.
The tour de pussy looks not so bad, but I have a few questions: Where is the starting point and is the route clockwise? I guess it says VENICE behind Zagreb? Which dates? Still July or August? Only train or are some busses (like felixbus) planned? If you have the interrail pass, just make sure - as someone mentioned earlier - you buy reservations. Depending on the country will cost around EUR 2 up to 10 EUR but will comfort your ride especially now where most countries have school holidays
>>
>>1276264
how does that work?
do you have to pay extra?
>>
baka just skip some of the obviously shitty cities you've included and spend more time in the good ones.

i need a tour de boypussy
>>
It's kind of unclear to me

Is this tour de pussy because of all the great pussy or is it because OP is a pussy going to pussy cities
>>
Would've opted to go deeper into central and eastern europe and skip spain (or route such that you start/end your trip there). Now you're skipping Prague? Also, taking a boat across the meditteranean is shit. Also, Paris-Bordeaux is maybe 2 hours? So maybe a waste of a ticket. Or are you not allowed to take the high speed train?

Are you taking night trains anywhere? Especially Budapest-Berlin is quite optimistic to do in a day.

Still I'd join this journey gladly. You should visit the ones you like in the future though, 2 days is not nearly enough for most of them.

Final verdict: 7/10.
>>
>>1275299
Zagreb is a must skip. If you want to get a feel for Croatia, Zagreb is not the place to do it. Replace with prague.
>>
test desu senpai cuck
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.