[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Afghanistan trip.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1280px-Flag_of_Afghanistan.svg.png (195KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Flag_of_Afghanistan.svg.png
195KB, 1280x853px
Alright guys im going to Afghanistan for 2 weeks as a tourist
I plan on going to Helmand after I land in Kabul.I booked a room with a family there on Airbnb. I asked them before I booked the room for their pics and information (just to be sure that it's safe). The man claims to be a shepherd and seems like a nice dude desu, although he did confess to fucking two of his goats. His wife does chores around the house.I was curious as to why they don't have kids. His wife claims he fuck her in the ass not in the vagina because it is more tighter. Anyways I plan on a hike in the near mountains and camping for a few days. I had concerns about being mistaken for the taliban and accidentally being killed in a drone stick. But I wrote to the pentagon about my trip and they were kind enough to email me saying that if I wear are blue top and orange shoes, they will know it is me so I won't be fired at.Also I met an ISIS member on twitter, turns out his organization supports fucking little children and even marrying them,what an amazing guy. He has invited me to come see him on the outskirts of Kabul. He says I will get to shot AK 47s, M16, rocket launchers etc for free and even meet his 11 year old wife and 2 year old son. Although he did mention something about carrying a backpack on my return flight to the USA.
Anyways I was wondering about the night life in Afghanistan. Are there any cute girls and what are the prices for alcohol in the clubs?
>>
>>1274271
>mfw searched in the archives and it's not pasta

Still I assume it's a joke. If not, have fun getting kidnapped or worse. If you really want to go to Afghanistan just go to the Wakhan corridor and stay there
>>
>someone actually went through the time to type this up
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k21nZsf6kHM
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.