[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

5 years to travel! Need help!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

File: Sarah_Trip_Draft_One.png (72KB, 1357x628px) Image search: [Google]
Sarah_Trip_Draft_One.png
72KB, 1357x628px
I hit the jackpot I've been at my job over 30 years since it's start and I've gotten 5 years off PAID. It's literally always been able to be able to travel. Besides some US cities I've only been to Canada and a day in Tijuana when I was a child. I have three kids but the last one graduated college last year so no worries about them. When I told my wife I started planning some countries I thought I could get to in five years. I'd use the money my company pays me to do the trip because it's five years off paid. I'm still emotional thinking about it because I love my company and they've valued my work. But my wife got mad when I said we'd go together because she says she's always been a housewife and she wants alone time and she says somebody needs to stay with the house. After an argument we decided she would go on the trip using the money and I'd housesit. I'm sort of crushed because it's been my dream for so long to see the world. But it's only fair because she has been a housewife while I've been able to work. She got angry at my map of countries I'd see because she wants more resorts/places to meet other travelers. It's not really how I'd want to travel. I don't know where to recommend. Please help me find some resorty places/places to meet travel companions. I know it's hard to find for five years. But I'm at a loss and I want them quickly before it's a fight.
>>
>>1274035
pic related was the places she turned down.
>>
>>1274036
>turns down most of South America, Asia, and Europe, and the safest part of Africa
I take it that she isn't very smart.
>>
Am I understanding you correctly? Your wife is forcing you to stay at home while she goes out and travels?
It's fair enough if she wants a piece of the action, but the house ain't gonna fall down without someone there to hold the walls up.

Anyway, there are resorts in every country in the world. What is your question?
>>
What an great's threda.
>>
>>1274035
Better go to live to Tristan da Cunha, also why the hell are you so cucked? wtf she using all the money to travel, that is just plain horrible man.
>>
>>1274045
She's more into resorts and stuff than cultural emersion or stuff like that.

>>1274046
I think it's fair because she's concerned about the house.

>>1274051
I owe it to her after she's been tied to the house so long.
>>
>>1274053
What's gonna happen to the house, tho? Nignogs gonna steal it?
>>
File: TOPKEK.jpg (4KB, 240x144px) Image search: [Google]
TOPKEK.jpg
4KB, 240x144px
>>1274035
holy shit, this thread's going to be fucking gold
>>
>>1274053
>she's concerned about the house.
Get a housesitter. Shit, just nicely ask your neighbors to take a look every now and then.
>>
>>1274055
she's afraid of general wear and tear. I said we could rent it out but she said she didn't want people in the house.

Do you have advice for resorts for 5 years?
>>
>>1274060
I suggested that but she says it's unfair to give them the responsibility of my house for 5 years

you guys are so obsessed with the house and my wife... can you just give me some resorts for her to stay at and not judge my personal life?
>>
>>1274063
If you didn't want to be judged on your personal life, then you shouldn't have mentioned your personal life.

If you wanted better answers, you should've fudged your story a bit.

Instead of:
>I'm taking 5 years' leave from my job to look after the house while my wife goes traveling. Where should she go?

You should've said something like:
>I'm taking leave for 5 years. Where should I go?
Yes, the trip isn't actually for you, but we don't need to know that. You should've just pretended it was for yourself, and you might've gotten better answers.

Also, this place is quite possibly the worst place to ask about resorts. It's like asking about Harleys on a Kawasaki forum.
>>
>>1274066
Well how about places to meet travel companions? I suggested hostels but she said it's not nice enough but she still wants to be able to meet people to visit places with. I have no ideas of hotels or resorts that function like a hostel.
>>
>>1274036
Please, explain Paraguay
>>
>>1274067
South Osetia is perfect desu, also

>cuck
>>
I'm still try to find a pattern behind OP's map

> syria, iraq, iran, venezuela and NK
> paraguay
>>
>>1274036
>turns down the Swiss Alps
???? Is she retarded?

Every person needs to atleast spend a week in the Alps
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 756x764px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 756x764px
>>1274035
How much of a pussy are you? She goes and travels the world while fucking random dudes, which will probably, while you stay home.

Oh my god this is so pathetic, tell her to go fuck herself, you have this golden opprotunity to travel the world, and you give it to this cunt who will only stay in resorts?! Fucking hell man are you insane?!

If it is your dream then tell that cunt straight up, I can't imagine being so low of a man, that you work your ass off for a company and somehow get 5 years paid off, just so your wife can go fuck some foreigners, lol this has to be bait, no one is this dumb
>>
you guys don't actually take this thread seriously now do you
>>
This thread is the highest tier of bait.
>>
>>1274096
This guy has been at his job for over 30 years.

If we assume he started when he was in his early to mid 20s, he would be in his 50s right now. I imagine his wife is a similar age.

Random dudes aren't interested in moldy oldies, dumpy lumpies, or chunky drunkies.
>>
>>1274069
Never caught my interest.

>>1274095
I guess it's just not her style

>>1274096
please forget I mentioned anything personal. I can't tell her to "fuck off" and there's no way she'd cheat on me.

>>1274101
I started when I was 23. She's I'm 55 and she's 50. But she looks like she could be late 30s early 40s. Don't fucking talk about my wife like that when you don't know her. She would be sought after but she'd turn them down.
>>
>>1274106
fuck off to reddit already.
>>
>>1274106
>But she looks like she could be late 30s early 40s.
That's still not really much of an improvement.

You're absolutely right about one thing though, you have no reason to worry about her cheating.

Why would some guy go after a woman who "looks like she could be late 30s early 40s" unless he lost a bet? There are plenty of early 20s chicks available.
>>
>>1274035
Has to be bait
>>
>>1274106
Right now I'm with some dude's girl in a hotel. She's taking long travel breaks and second one with me. Women. will. cheat.

I hope to goodness this is bait. You are on several layers of cuckoldry.
>>
>>1274106

>and there's no way she'd cheat on me.
>>
>>1274035
She literally picked all the places where women go to get the BBC

she will never cheat
>trusting women
>ever
she will and you will never find out. even if she doesn't go there with that idea, Tyrone and Mohammed will seduce her
>>
weird bait
>>
>>1274035
I live in Australia, and why the FUCK would you want to come here or New Zealand over somewhere like Europe, Asia or South America?

Also, what the FUCK, she wants to go to Papua New Guinea? Does she want to get fucking eaten by unga bunga bush people?
>>
>>1274036
Is this bait?
>>
>>1274796
no it wasn't and I regret posting anything none of youhave been gelpgul
>>
>>1274061
Yeah send her to hedonism in Jamaica you fucking cuck
>>
>>1274229
Hehe butthurt aussie.

New Zealand is definitely worth the trip, and is probably the last decent country on Earth.
>>
>>1274098
it's good because the story isn't one i could ever dream up, which makes it easier to believe. it's original and relevant to the board, i salute op and will not hinder his effort aside from making this post.

carry on folks.
>>
I've been on 4chan for a long, long time and never have I ever seen a more cucked thread. Saved.
>>
File: 1500337510588.webm (1MB, 959x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500337510588.webm
1MB, 959x720px
>>1274106
>Don't fucking talk about my wife like that

Nigga, do you know which site you're on?
>>
This might be the most ridiculous thread I've come across on /trv/ and I've been here since like 2011...
>>
>>1275647/thread
>>
this thread has to be bait. There's no way someone like this would post on 4chan out of all place.
>>
OP, I'm here to help.
I can housesit for 5 years, you both travel.

I'm good a cleaning, gardening, etc.
>>
>>1275762
I'm surprised that this wasn't an option.

Both spouses get to travel, and some bloke gets to live in a house for free for five years.

Shit, I would even quit my job to be a makeshift housekeeper for five years.
>>
I'm genuinely fucking concerned so many people took the most obvious bait I've ever seen
>>
>>1275782
If it's so obvious, the mods would've deleted this thread already.
>>
>>1275771
I assume his house would be big enough for both of us lol

>>1275782
global warming
http://news.berkeley.edu/2013/08/01/climate-strongly-affects-human-conflict-and-violence-worldwide-says-study/
>>
>>1274106
Fuck I hope this is bait

Bait or not, OP, how did the fight lead to you housesitting not your wife?
>>
>>1275789
Just ask any married couple. The husband never wins.
>>
>>1274035
Holy shit dude, pathetic. Why not split those 5 years into several parts and then "guard" the house in shifts, that seems like the logical choice so you both enjoy. Also, she wants alone time but she wants to go somewhere to meet other people 10/10

>>1275428
Please tell me you're not biased while saying this, it's been my dream to go to New Zealand for so long.
>>
She's going to spend five years in Africa swallowing as much ebola infested cum as she can
>>
>>1275762
Oh god damn you genius.
>>
>>1277431
Nobody want 3rd world dick.
You wanna take it to the first world and wash that shit first.

>>1277460
>>
> ask a neighbor to go see if everything is alright from time to time
> come back home from time to time
You know you aren't forced to fuck off 5 years non stop
>>
File: doH8i.jpg (331KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
doH8i.jpg
331KB, 5000x5000px
>>1274109
>Why would some guy go after a woman who "looks like she could be late 30s early 40s" unless he lost a bet? There are plenty of early 20s chicks available.

heh heh, she just goes to Jamaica to see the sights heh heh. God, generation boomers and X are cucked.
>>
Fuck this cucked thread. MODS pls delete. Nobody is this fucking cucked; who gets in a fight and has his plan reversed???

Fuck off Jamal, weeb or whoever pathetic figure you are. You will never be relevant, so an hero pls.
>>
>>1274063
no fuck your cucked life
give me the money I will use it more wisely.
>>
>>1277569
also this, who says you have to be gone for 5 years straight? Travel 6 months. come back for 8, go for 2, come back for 4 months repeat

OP, holy fuck ur dumb
>>
whether you're bait or a lost cuck, thanks for the laugh, OP. do try some other boards as well.
>>
File: 1474610371336.jpg (262KB, 1600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
1474610371336.jpg
262KB, 1600x1065px
My brother, I don't know you or your wife except through your post. But I want to advise you that I think you need to do this for yourself , just go. Meet people and do things you enjoy. Your wife seems like a real downer. You need to get away from her at least for awhile. If she won't go with you, then go yourself. She is not thinking what is good for you at all. Believe me she will be there when you come back in a year or whatever. You might even be a better person for it. And if she's not there, that good too. Go on another interesting trip, meet more I interesting people. Maybe a woman who can care about you. What you plan now is not good for you imo. Whatever you decide, remember you owe something to yourself too. Good luck anon.
>>
You've got five years to live the absolute life in the palm of your hands and you're letting your spoiled bitch of a wife ruin everything because you're afraid of a fight breaking out. She wouldn't have any house to look after in the first place if it wasn't for your hard work. You'd be better off divorcing her and travelling the world yourself. At 55 years your kids (if you have any) should be adults and able to handle it
>>
>>1278140
>You'd be better off divorcing her
Yeah, and let her take most of his money, leaving him without a travel budget.
>>
>>1278166
>let her take most of his money
If all their kids are adults, she won't be able to take any more than half. And alimony is only eligible to be paid for a limited amount of time, depending on the situation.

Either way it's probably cheaper than maintaining a bitch wife who refused to get a job for the entirety of the marriage.
>>
>>12740365
How about north Korea ?
>>
>>1274063
If you didn't want to be judged on you're personal life, you shouldn't have come to 4chan
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.