[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Translate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: 36409.jpg (215KB, 1440x1920px) Image search: [Google]
36409.jpg
215KB, 1440x1920px
Need this image translated. No idea what it says. Dumb kid at work says it's Japanese for King. I found nothing.
>>
One and only bump
>>
>>1273656
It's not japanese, google translate was picking it up as chinese something about empty guru from what I was drawing.

Japanese "king" would read like キング and emperor like
天皇

Chances are it's saying that he is an airhead or just random words
>>
It doesn't mean anything in Japanese

空戈道武

The first word means sky or emptiness(it's the 'kara' in 'karate' which means 'empty hand', then spear, then way or street, then martial-something.

If the third and the fourth character were flipped it would mean martial arts but it's wrong.

It's like someone wanted to go for something martial arts karate related.
Mixing up Karate and Bushido and whatever.
>>
>>1273656

The first kanji from the top means "Sky".
http://jisho.org/search/%23kanji%20%E7%A9%BA

Second one means "halberd", pretty much.
http://jisho.org/search/%23kanji%20%E6%88%88

And then it say "Do Bushi", namely "bushido" but the kanji are in the wrong order.

So all in all, it means jack shit.
>>
Y'all are amazing lol
>>
OP 90% of Chinese/Japanese tattoos are garbled nonsense, and everyone is told "it means the best luck!" because of some chart of neat looking characters. Unless you go in with with a paper with exactly what you want you'll almost always get meaningless nonsense that looks cool that is just/easy to draw for the artist.

Besides visible tattoos generally aren't looked on highly in japan
>>
>>1273665
空手道: (the way of) Karate
武士道: the way of the warrior/samurai(Bushido)

What this guy has on his sleeve: 空戈道武 Mixed up and and wrong non-sense, some dumbass trying to write a combination of these two using a wrong character(spear instead of hand) forgetting another and using the wrong order.
>>
>>1273656
anyone else notice how asia is full of jarbled english tattoos and the west is full of jarbled asian tattoos?
>>
>>1273978
Because generally people getting tattoos like this in other languages rarely know the language or there is no direct translation for the word/phrase.
>>
>>1273656
This is the famous "chinese alphabet" font. It is literally K I N G using this gibberish code.

search google for hanzismatter gibberish font (I couldnt post the link due to spam control)
>>
File: images (38).jpg (17KB, 452x326px) Image search: [Google]
images (38).jpg
17KB, 452x326px
Never get a tatt in a language you don't read fluently...
>>
I'm Asian, and I would sure as shit look silly if I had random European words tattooed on my skin.
>>
>>1274015
come on, do you mean you *wouldn't* want that as a tattoo?
If I was ever going for one, this would be one of the options I'd consider.
Along with 'excuse me, I'm a teapot' and 'I know exactly what's written on this tattoo'
>>
>>1274029
you're Asian, you look silly no matter what
>>
At least my hairline doesn't recede before I turn 30.
>>
>>1274015
i recognized the soup character, my chinese is no joke lol
i love chicken soup, might as well get the same tattoo
>>
>>1273662
>Japanese "king" would read like キング
nooo

>>1273669
it's budo (martial arts) if flipped, bushido has one more character (shi) in the middle: 武士道

>>1273680
yeah I'm pretty sure someone mixed up the hand and the spear character, they look roughly similar and have the same amount of strokes, so it's quite possible
>>
File: gibberish font.jpg (49KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
gibberish font.jpg
49KB, 400x600px
There is no translation, it's this.
>>
>>1274242
I fucking love that. I really sincerely love it.

Morons marking their skin permanently so I don't have to find out the hard way.
>>
>>1273978
I've never seen an English nonsense tattoo
Most of the funny Engrish in Asia, especially Japan, is a thing of the past with the occasional typo (actual English word but wrong context) slipping through.
>>
>>1274033
>I know exactly what's written on this tattoo
That'd be *the* tattoo to get, in kanji and Cyrillic for good measure.
>>
File: 4109Z2o0HuL._SX355_.jpg (7KB, 355x216px) Image search: [Google]
4109Z2o0HuL._SX355_.jpg
7KB, 355x216px
Can anybody translate this to french? I was too drunk(still am desu) and I blew it with this perfectly fine girl
"hey, I just want to say sorry for anything I did last night, I was way too drunk to relise what I was doing and im pretty sure I annoyed you a lot and yeah you seemed really nice, so yeah, sorry about everything"
I speak some french so I will know if u are writing bs
>>
空 kong1 - hollow / empty
戈 Ge1 - Spear
道 Dao4 - Road / path / way
武 Wu3 - Martial

It means nothing. The kid is an idiot.
>>
>>1274554
The original claim was that it was Japanese, so your Chinese readings are irrelevant. It looks like >>1274242 has it right, though -- a small table of popular characters and radicals being (mis-)used for transliteration.
>>
File: 021_Robot_Tattoo.png (93KB, 764x402px) Image search: [Google]
021_Robot_Tattoo.png
93KB, 764x402px
>>
>>1274654
nigger are you fucking retarded?
that is not what japanese looks like, those are simplified chinese characters. you should be sucking that guys dick for taking the time to translate it for you
>>
>>1273656
Hey guys you know when I travel to Spanish speaking countries I often see courses for the local language you can take for a few weeks....

Do Japan and China have anything like this? A brief language bootcamp, crash course??

Anyone ever try it?
I could always study on my own but I'm guess I'm a social learner so I retain stuff more when I'm engaging with other people.
>>
>>1274665
>that is not what japanese looks like
They are indeed perfectly fine Japanese characters. Are you a retard who thinks all of Japanese is written in Kana?
>>
>>1274488
cuck
>>
>>1273978
Yeah I saw it pretty frequently >>1274029
You'd be surprised
>>1274451
It still happens more than you think.

I lived in Korea and Japan(no Chinese experience) and whenever I was in the downtown hubs. It was all young college girls. Some were Christian-based "savior through Jesus Christ" or something like that, other where it was just generic basic bitch shit. Others get a butterfly, star,bird or rose. God damn.
>>
>>1274488
Hey, Je voulais te dire que tout ce que j'ai fait hier c'était voulu. J'étais vraiment trop bourré pour réaliser que j'aurais pu faire pire pour t'ennuyer et oui tu avais l'air bien ! Donc ouaip, désolé de pas avoir fait pire".
>>
File: Screenshot_20170717-161814.png (32KB, 944x445px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170717-161814.png
32KB, 944x445px
slightly related, I was very close to getting pic related tattooed on my arm while back in Bangkok. I like spicy food.

>tfw still not decided if that was a good move or not
>>
>>1274488
Hey, je voulais juste dire pardon pour tout ce que j'ai pu faire hier soir. J'étais trop ivre pour me rendre compte de ce que je faisais. Je suis sûr que je t'ai bien ennuyée et, oui, tu semblais très belle. Donc,oui, désolé pour tout.

This is the right translation, 1274866 wrote that you are happy about what you did.
>>
>>1274488
>just want to say
>sorry x 2
>pretty sure
>i annoyed you
>so yeah
Top cuck vocabulary.
>>
>>1274488
>>1274488
Don't say that mate, really, if you're going to apologise do it nonchalantly
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.