[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Barcelona

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: barcelona.png (2MB, 1440x675px) Image search: [Google]
barcelona.png
2MB, 1440x675px
Visiting here from Friday-Tuesday

I'm planning on visiting the park guell and have a camp nou tour lined up. I will visit the beach and try some bars. But what else is there to do?

Could some locals recommend me some great unknown places, is it also true there are 'coffee shops' in the amsterdam sense?

Can't wait to visit and try my spanish!
>>
The Black Madonna. The scenery around that place is amazing.
La Sagrada Familia. Yes its popular with tourists, but for good reason. Pretty much all Gaudi stuff is worth a look and this is his work.
I don't remember seeing any coffee shops like Amsterdam.
>>
Just be warned, keep your shit close to you in touristy/crowded areas. Especially Las Ramblas (the main touristy market street that sells tacky crap). Pickpockets be everywhere.

In response to your actual question though... take a walk up to the big castle on the hill (dunno what it's called). Really nice way to kill half a day without spending any money (unless you go inside the castle bit, I dunno what it's like inside because I'm a cheap bastard)
>>
>>1273591
Not coffee shops in the Amsterdam sense, as far as I understand it there are legal 'cannabis clubs' which can grow a small amount for consumption of members. I have heard that you can join up for a fee (like 20 eur) but they aren't advertised like AMS. Best bet it to find a local who is a member (not sure how, I lucked out as my airBnB host was one).
Also, some locals would prefer to speak to you in English or Catalan rather than Castillian.
>>
The park next to guell has a better look out and is free.
Go to Arabia club 20 euro sign up, mostly for tourists but it's chill it's close to arc de triumph.
Go to never mind to drink, or anywhere in raval, make hostel friends and drink at arc de triumph or somewhere chill
>>
>>1273591
>Can't wait to visit and try my spanish!

You won't.

When I stopped people to ask for directions in Spanish, they would look at me offended and reply that they speak Catalan not Spanish
>>
>>1273726
As a Spanish speaker that has lived 5 years in Barcelona, I urge you to stop making shit up.
>>
>>1273726
>>1274175
he's wrong, when I tried to practice my spanish all they did was reply in English. Pretty annoying desu

also for OP, montaditos has 2 euro cruzcampo pints
>>
File: 1451079058230.png (170KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1451079058230.png
170KB, 750x750px
I'm going to Barcelona with the family next week.

Will I need Cash/Euros in hand, or is paying cards usually fine?
>>
>>1276575
>Will I need to have local currency if I'm going to travel abroad?
IDK mate, what do you think
>>
>>1276638
Paying card = mastercard / Visa / etc.
>>
>>1273591
Buying weed legally requires you to jump through a few hurdles. You have to sign up for a cannabis club, usually with some kind of sponsor. The three times I passed through Barcelona, I couldn't get it coordinated.

What I would recommend is that you go to the strip of nightclubs near the beach. (Club Opium, Club Shoko, Pacha, Catwalk, etc.) Once you get in that general area, several people will openly approach you selling every drug you could think of. Usually Middle Eastern guys. I've never found drugs so easily in a country.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.