[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me make a present for my GF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170712_114755.jpg (2MB, 2336x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170712_114755.jpg
2MB, 2336x4160px
My beloved /trv/

My GF is having a birthday in a month (mid-August) and I decided to prepare a collage or set of photos from various beaufitul places from all over the world of photos of monuments. I will put all of them in frame and give it to her as he enjoys travelling so much.

And now this is the point where I need your help. Could you make some photos of any monuments or just fancy landcapes with short birthday wishes put on a scrap of paper? Just like on the pic related.

I would be more than welcome if you send it to my troll email: birthdaysuprise25(at)gmail.com

Her name is Pamela, she will be 25 and please remember: wishes in your local language will be much appreciated

Thank you!
>>
We already had this thread last year.
>>
>>1273567
OP here

I haven't seen it and it was not mine

In that case it seems it's very common idea
>>
>>1273568
>I haven't seen it and it was not mine

That's weird because her name was Pamela too.
>>
File: picture-of-reptilian-alien.gif (372KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
picture-of-reptilian-alien.gif
372KB, 900x600px
>>1273572
You can believe me or not, I don't know how to prove that's just a coincidence

Hopefully someone decides to help
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.