[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chernobyl Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Chernobyl-Part1_03.jpg (516KB, 2000x1231px) Image search: [Google]
Chernobyl-Part1_03.jpg
516KB, 2000x1231px
Thinking of illegally entering into the zone this summer before it gets impossible. How can I find a guide/stalker to take me into the zone for a lengthy trip ( 1-2 weeks )? What would the pricing be like? Also general Chernobyl experiences thread
>>
>>1273539
Do you really think that you can base a vacation around some fantasy from a fictional video game?
>>
>>1273539
What will make it impossible in the future?
>>
Good luck when you stumble into a pocket of radiation and die.
>>
Illegally entering the exclusion zone is grounds for immediate arrest. The exclusion zone is government property and is similar to trespassing on a military base. It has strict consequences. A Ukrainian jail isn't where you want to be.

I've been to Pripyat on a guided tour and everything was fine. I suggest you do the same.

But hey, if you want to be a radiated dickhead in a Ukrainian prison, be my guest.
>>
this is the most disrespectful thing you can do towards the actual victim of the chernobyl fuckup.
>>
File: 1500076538108.jpg (126KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1500076538108.jpg
126KB, 640x640px
Stop replying to bait, report and hide.
>>
>>1273539
I'd love to join you. It's actually not that hard to sneak in as long as you are willing to hike. I wrote my thesis on Chernobyl and radiation really isn't bad these days. Just, don't consume anything from the area and toss everything you go in with when you are done. Keep a Geiger on you just in case (adds to the STALKER feeling anyways). You'll have to stealth camp, and if you want to see the sights like Pripyat you'll have to learn the tour times and dodge them. Avoid lingering around concrete and metal. Hell, you could probably just ask for help on the Belarus side and they could get you over, much less security there. Remember to wear yellow and represent.

I've thought about this a lot. Hopefully I can get a job as a researcher there and won't have to sneak in. Scientist faction when?!?!?
>>
>>1274431
>>1273539
>try to larp as a badass
>get cancer

its not as fun as it sounds.
>>
File: 1486111147553.jpg (25KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1486111147553.jpg
25KB, 256x256px
I'm actually doing a tour there, probably 29th or 30th. In Kiev for the 28th of this month to 04 of August. Hit me up for Chernobyl/Pripyat or general hang out in Kiev. I'm basing my shit on stalker but mostly on CoD4. ;^)
>>
>>1273877
From what I've heard, there are several travel agencies in Ukraine that make money off selling that fantasy.
>>
>>1274210
OPs face after visiting Cherno
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.