[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Airport Essentials

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8344.jpg (2MB, 2743x2743px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8344.jpg
2MB, 2743x2743px
Compiling a list of airport essentials, let me know if I missed any!

http://www.thepreppyballerina.com/2017/07/airport-essentials-for-any-flight.html
>>
>>1273153
Post the list here or fuck off with your shitty advertisement.
For those that want to read this pile of garbage anyway:
https://archive.is/EVB5s
Don't give those bastards any clicks.
>>
File: 1469473160357.jpg (9KB, 247x249px) Image search: [Google]
1469473160357.jpg
9KB, 247x249px
>>1273157
thanks for the archive, my report shit doesn't work so if anyone else wanna report for Global rule 11 (advertising) be my guest
>>
>>1273174
Already done buddy.
Just added the archive.is as I know our mods are fucking slow and nobody should give that trash any traffic
>>
Jesus Christ, what a terrible list.

>an overpriced water bottle
This list is about "airport essentials." You hardly need a bottle when you're at the airport, and you definitely don't need one that "stays cold for up to 24 hours." You're gonna be drinking it immediately, and you can't bring the rest on the plane with you. And you can always get cold water on your flight because the galley generally stores generous amounts of bottled water.

>makeup bag
Only relevant to straight women & very few gay men. And even then, lots of women forego makeup altogether if they are RealTravelerâ„¢s.

>wireless earbuds
Oh great, more expensive electronics to bring with you on your trip. Your flight is going to be uncomfortable regardless, just bring your regular inexpensive earbuds, or use the headphones supplied by the airline.

>hand cream
>a scarf
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy

The only thing on that list that is remotely useful is the "cardigan" (or a sweaterr) because yeah, many airplanes & airports are cold, and there's little to no control over that.
>>
>>1273153
Fleshlight and a purple bicycle helmet, if you're going to be at an airport for more than nine hours this is pretty much a given though.
>>
>>1273251
>Fleshlight and a purple bicycle helmet
Jokes aside, I actually have seen people bringing really trivial items as their carry-on.

Most people bring a backpack, a small suitcase, or a purse.

Then I've seen people bring a single unimportant item in place of all that. I've seen a guy bringing a basketball as his carry-on, and another guy with just his skateboard.

I don't even fucking know.
>>
>>1273253
was it casey neistat
>>
>>1273250
protip: the links lead to a store site from where she gets commission. The more expensive the item, the more money she makes
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.