[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disneyland Paris

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1-disneyland_castle.jpg (198KB, 1000x450px) Image search: [Google]
1-disneyland_castle.jpg
198KB, 1000x450px
Has anyone ever been to Disneyland Paris? I'm a big Disney fan headed to France for a couple of days later this year from the US. I'd love to see it at least once.

Any tips for going there? Do I need to stay nearby? Is it worth it if I've been to Disneyland nearly a hundred times? What's the easiest way to get there if my point of origin is going to be London? Do they serve booze?

Any tips are highly welcome.
>>
>>1272859
It's pleasant , a great place to bring kids and for families to enjoy themselves. I went when I was a child and remember it fondly. You can leave the resort if you like and explore Paris too.

I'd recommend staying in the resort itself and venturing out when you feel like it.

> Is it worth it if I've been to Disneyland nearly a hundred times?
I'm not sure what Disney World is like but the European park is like I said above, it's really nice. Although, I'm not sure what different rides etc are there currently.

>What's the easiest way to get there if my point of origin is going to be London?

Fly to Paris, why would you be in London? You want to see The Dungeons ?

>Do they serve booze?
Yes.

A lot of what I've said is readily searchable on the internet, do some research and find out for yourself if it's right for you going there.
>>
>>1272859
I was there once but it was like 12 years ago. I remember the one really big piece of advice that paid off was to stay in a nearby hotel that you can get a bus from, but NOT the hotels on the actual Disneyland site (AKA the Disney castle hotel). They are horribly crowded and are only nice from the outside.

I've never been to Disneyland Florida, but honestly from what little I know the Paris one is pretty much Disneyland Lite, so I'd temper your expectations. The rides weren't all that memorable, but the main street was absolutely amazing. I spent more time just gawking at the scenery there than I did enjoying the actual park. And I was 10 years old.

Who knows what it's like today though, a lot can change in over a decade
>>
>>1272859
>What's the easiest way to get there if my point of origin is going to be London?
Take the Eurostar from London St. Pancras to Disneyland Paris directly, it's about 3 hours by train.

>Do I need to stay nearby?
There's a whole bunch of cheaper non-Disney hotels in Val d'Europe, which is 1 metro station away from Disneyland Paris itself.
The Disney hotels are pricey, but Santa Fé and Cheyenne are the cheapest options if you want to stay on property.

>Is it worth it if I've been to Disneyland nearly a hundred times?
Yes, while there are superficial similarities, it's definitely a park with a different atmosphere than the US parks.
It also has a much more spacious layout than Disneyland in Anaheim does.

>Do they serve booze?
They do indeed, have you tried telling a frenchy he can't have wine with his food? They'd riot.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.