[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wanted to go to japan >already paid for my tickets >overhear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: drumpf.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
drumpf.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>wanted to go to japan
>already paid for my tickets
>overhear news at wendy's about some travel ban pic related put inplace

So what, basically my tickets are useless now? Do I have to wait 4 years till I can travel abroad or something?
>>
>overhear news at wendy's
>overhear
>news
>at
>wendy's

This is why Trump hates you
>>
>>1272332
great job answering my question.
>>
File: back to rebbit.jpg (183KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
back to rebbit.jpg
183KB, 717x880px
>>1272324
learn to google you fucking retard, also back to
>>>r/resist/
>>
>>1272337
was just hoping someone could give me a quick tl;dr version of it but I guess that's asking to much for poltards
>>
Correct. You are not allowed to travel anymore. Maybe next time you'll Pokemon Go to the Polls
>>
>>1272338
tl;dr you're allowed to go on your vacation to Japan, anon. Have a good time and please never come back to /trv/.
>>
>>1272341
So why the fuck are they calling it a travel ban if I can still travel?
>>
it's a ban traveling TO the u.s., not FROM the u.s. you can fly to japan, you just won't be able to fly back to the u.s.
>>
>>1272367
Wait what? how the fuck would I be able to get back then I might as well not go then.
>>
>>1272332
>>1272337
>>1272341
>>1272367
Fucking idiots
>>
>>1272372
It's ok you're probably a closet weeb and you will be happy there in JipJapLand anyway
>>
So I did some reasearch and it just looks like I can't go to some place in the middle east and parts of africa I wouldn't go to anyways. Why is this such a big deal, the news made it sound like I couldn't go to any places with brown people or something.
>>
>>1272367
This, OP. Hopefully you enjoy living in Japan.
>>
>>1272392
You do realize that the best bait threads don't require active OP participation? But in case you're really this retarded:
1. You won't enjoy Japan (or travelling at all), if you're this stupid
2. People from these countries cannot travel to America. That's it. It's controversial because it's unfair to generalize everyone from said countries as a terrorist, and a lot of innocent people are being barred from the US as a result
>>
>>1272338
>do my thinking for me
Fucking idiot.
>>
Saddest part that even if not a troll that this still is the reason trump won
>>
why can people not recognize bait?
>>
>>1272429
Poe's law is a bitch
>>
>>1272324
Fuck off back to /pol/
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.