[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paris, Berlin and Rome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

How many days do I need to know all cliché highlightings in those cities, /trv/?
>>
>>1272155

Maybe around 4-5 days for Berlin.
A week may be better for Rome and Paris, if you want to check the best museums
>>
>>1272155
Do you really want to go to Paris? Might be better to go to Morocco if you want to see Muslim culture.
>>
>>1272200
EL! O! EL! Haha, five star post, Anon! ;D
>>
>>1272200
20 tourists robbed outside paris hotel
https://www.rte.ie/news/2017/0710/889065-paris-robbery/
>>
>>1272155
Aside from the clichés, Paris and expecially Rome have a fuckton of lesser known places that are extremely interesting.
>>
>>1272155
why is the toronto skyline under berlin
>>
>>1272881
They have a fuckhuge needle too, you uncultured swine
>>
>>1272200
Haram
>>
>>1272309
there is no even source
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>1272155
Paris, Berlin, and Rome are some of the most normie places to go in Europe, it's like saying, "Why would I actually want to experience the country? I want to see a bunch of shitty overrated cities that everyone sees"

Trust me OP, go to Burgundy, Alsace, Tuscany, Almalfi, Tirol, or central bohemia, don't waste money on those 3 shitholes

Pic related, the true Italian experience
>>
>>1273145
Not the OP you replied to but that's definitely Toronto, the fernsehturm in Berlin is a big ball, not rectangular-ish like the CN tower as depicted. Also it's the Rogers Centre in the bottom left.
>>
>>1273974
OP here
In France I've been in Nice, Marseille and Toulouse, and in Italy I've been in Milan, Genoa and Cinque Terre. I know that all these three countries deserve a 3-month backpack themselves, but I'm feel a little ashamed of have been in Europe 6 times and still not knowing those cities (actually I did an stopover in Berlin once, going to Bundestag, Unter den Linden and seen East Germany parliament while it still was there, but I don't account it).
>>
>>1272155
Berlin is 2 days for all the cliche stuff and two museums or so. Plan 3 and youre good if you really just want to check lists.
Unlike France or Britain Germany is very decentralized and in northern Germany you have Hamburg, in the east Dresden, Weimar and Leipzig or Bavaria, which is practically its own nation culturally, in the south.
Dont expect too much from Berlin.
>>
>>1274334
Trust me, i've lived in europe(Austria) and i still have not been to paris, Berlin, or London

Was kinda forced to go to Rome and I hated it, I don't like history so it was pretty much a lot of slums and trash with good food

All in all, don't force yourself, go somewhere enjoyable like Prague or Budapest if you want big and fun cities
>>
>>1272155
berlin can be done in 2 days
if you want to visit the government building (which has a nice view over the city) you need to make an appointment usually 1 day ahead, personally in some small booth in front of the guvment building

if you have time, go to potsdam, it's like 30 minutes away from berlin (unless you get a really bad traffic jam and it takes 3 hours instead...)
potsdam is 10 times more beautiful and worthwhile than berlin
visit the palaces, especially the new palais for some quality sightseeing
>>
>>1273974

>Alsace
That's not even part of France you fucking kraut

>Burgundy
????
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.