[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spring break 2018. Eurofag here. I wanna fuck some ivy league

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: lol.jpg (21KB, 376x254px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
21KB, 376x254px
Spring break 2018.

Eurofag here. I wanna fuck some ivy league sluts. Where to go?
Cancun seems expensive af. How do i know where most people from certain uni are going to go?
Also, going solo on sb. Is this even doable?

Share your sb stories.
>>
Americans, are you awake yet?
>>
If your objective is party and score with some drunk anglo girls, just go to Ibiza, magaluf, malta, sunny beach. You will pay less and have more fun
>>
>>1272193
British girls are terrible. Idk about the states but most british chicks are just no way.
>>
>>1272193
No anglo girls. I want american chicks.
>>1272194
I just want basic gestalt on spring break.

Why is cancun package (2nd web search hit) $2.5k with flight from new york and 1 week hotel? Seems absurd to me. Do students really cash out that much for one week?
Then bahamas cruise ship - not really into it.
Florida panama city and daytona or Texas - i suppose this is also an option.
>>
panama city beach, fl
daytona beach, fl
south padre island, tx
gulf shores, al

Every thing becomes expensive during spring break, not many ways to get around it. If you want to save money just go to cancun and stay in a hostel
>>
>>1272260
>Do students' parents really cash out that much for one week?
ftfy. and yes.
>>
>>1272260
>No anglo girls
>I want american
Oh no its retarded
>>
>>1272081
please stay in your containment board, trash.
>>
>>1272497

Not OP, but you fuckers should really stop acting like such fagets. We are all adults here (..) and sex tourism or travelling with the intent of getting laid is not only extremely fun, but also not forbidden by the rules of this board, and in my book it's a perfectly acceptable way to travel and spend their time until people do it in a safe way and they know what to do. You damn moralfags really need to fuck off to plebbit if your feelings feel hurt by a thread like this. If you don't approve it, then fine, but at least dont come here and shitpost.
>>
Music festivals, ignore the haters ITT my British acquaintance. American sluts love music festivals and they do plenty of fucking there. Hip hop, trance, trap, rock, doesn't matter are all suitable choices. If you want southern bell types you may want a generic famous country singer concert.

They will enjoy your British accent so the stronger it is the better. Over exaggerating will work in your favor no lie. Sounds sophisticated, foreign and attractive unless you're a true chav.

California will have plenty of spots for spring break specific events if you want a beach setting.

Not sure about the specifics for Ivy League bitches because I never went to one. Probably just changes either they're in a 5 star hotel or not at the event desu.

I know locally in my state there is Summer Jam and Sasquatch (Washington state) but expect tattoos all over, dyed hair to ridiculous colors, asian Americans, mixed girls and a good chunk of white girls.

Good luck brother.
>>
>>1272081
OP go to california have a british voice and swim in pussy
>>
>>1272504
I really didnt want this thread to turn into some rushv spin off.
>>1272515
Tnx man. Most likely i will be in ny during march 2018 and want to make a spring break specific trip to either cancun or fl. Florida seems better option and seems popular.
>>1272523
Alas i am not a brit but just a slav with thick rusky accent. Is CA also a popular sb destination? The ones i found were mainly cancun, fl, tx and some cruises. Even dominican republic with punta cana but i doubt many people go there (even though it'd be kinda cheap imo).
>>
>>1272260
>2.5k with flight from new york and 1 week hotel? Last year it was around 2.5k from Sweden to Ft. Lauderdale with hotel.
>tfw that price and nobody wants to go
>>
>>1272081
Go to Oaxaca to bareback tight warm 16 yo pussy for few dollars
>>
>>1273006

Story time.
>>
>>1273006
Done that but in Q.Roo, love me some young native asshole.
>>
>>1273097
Never done anal. Just be sure to cum a lot inside their pussy
>>
A cheaper option is going to Panama City Beach in Florida during Spring Break. It's the hot destination for many colleges and universities in the South....hot women.

If they hear an accent, just open your pants and they'll drop to their knees.

The best way is to fly into Atlanta, rent a car and drive 3-4 hours to Florida. The car rentals are cheap and it's a nice drive. You'll see a lot of pretty countryside.

Book a hotel room in advance. They'll get more expensive and less plentiful the closer you get to Spring Break.

This is a great option if you can't afford to go to Cancun or California.
>>
>>1272081
PRO TIP

Skip Cancun

Go to Playa del carmen

Rent an airbnb Near la Quinta

And you'll swim in pussy...I did at least.
>>
>>1272081
Florida
Myrtle Beach
South Padre Texas
Cancun Mexico
Panama

In that order. That's where you'll find American sluts, by why bother with the extra costs, British slags are just as good. Better actually.
>>
>>1272081
Fuck off Muhammad, we have a travel ban on you.
>>
>>1273449

Can't go wrong with this, there is also the Bahamas but that's a waste of money since it's s foreign country where a lot of americunts sluts go. Pretty much can't go wrong with the southeast. Just don't die in Florida. It is a scary place to drive through
>>
It's the middle of summer dude...
>>
>>1272523
You need ALOT of money for California girls. And a car over 100K. Otherwise, don't bother.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.