[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Visiting Philippines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

Hey!

I'm a 26 year old Finn and curious traveler.
My next planned destination is the Philippines and I hope any of you could provide some advice to make my research quicker and easier.

First my budget, it's going to be rather limited and for a 3-4 week stay I hope to manage with 1500€, all costs included. This can be adjusted but to give you an idea.
For accomodation I don't require any luxury, just a nice place with a bed and a roof.

I would like to visit multiple locations, not just stay within a single city. Are there any recommended destinations you can offer?
I'm not a huge party person but I'd definitely like to see and visit some. I like food, culture, history and scenery a lot.
Beaches are nice but I shouldn't spend too much time there as my northern European skin turns cooked lobster within a matter of hours.

My last question is about the date. My options for my trip are this September, this December/January or sometime during next summer May-September.

Thanks for any help you can offer!
>>
File: IMG_20160224_174613.jpg (2MB, 4208x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160224_174613.jpg
2MB, 4208x3120px
Hey therer fellow Finn!

I spent a month in the country in 2016 so, I should be able to provide u with some advice.

I ended up spending a lot more than what your budget is. It can get expensive if you get involved with the ladies, if you catch my drift.

Angeles City is the place for all the dodgy stuff. It's like Pattaya though, no beach even though sand everywhere, lol.

I think travelling in PH is somwhat more expensive than in SEA for instance cause, you have to fly around if you want to visit many islands. Cebu Pacific is quite affordable, but on at least some airports they have an airport tax, and often no viable public transportation from the airport, so you can get ripped off by taxis. And all this ads up naturally.

I recommend avoiding Manila as much as possible, though Makati wasn't so bad, but the traffic is just insane and the airport very clogged. It's better to fly to/from Cebu-Mactan or Clark.

I didn't go to Palawan, but that seems to be the place to go nowadays. Though there's so many islands to choose from, just that the infra/public transportation is seriously lacking. Try not to get ripped off too much.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.