[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hilton Melbourne beach oceanfront not ocean front

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5436.jpg (4MB, 5350x2530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5436.jpg
4MB, 5350x2530px
Traveling with family to the beach and requested a room with a view of the ocean 2 weeks ago on a flore that is above the 5 th one they sead no problem, this is what we get
>>
File: 1499550486810s.jpg (11KB, 250x118px) Image search: [Google]
1499550486810s.jpg
11KB, 250x118px
It's right fucking there, nigger.
>>
>>1271535
kek

How can you be that stupid? You have an ocean view you dumb fuck

If you don't like it you should've went to the reception straight away and caused a scene
>>
>>1271533
The problem is you uploaded a 4Mb image dickhead
>>
>>1271533
I have never seen a more fucking retarded post on this board. Jesus Christ.
NO ONE CARES
Your first idea is to bitch about it to nobody who can do anything about it? Start a blog!
>>
>>1271533
nice blog, at what external, non 4chan website can i read more about this?
>>
Tbh OP you fucked up in just about every aspect.
First of all Melbourne has some of the shittest beaches of any Australian city, secondly it's the middle of winter here and you went to one of the coldest major cities. Leave the hilton and stay in a warehouse airbnb in Fitzroy.
>>
>Melbourne
>Beaches
>>
>>1271535
I like you felt the need to circle it Lmao
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.