[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me travel suggestions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: qeq.png (18KB, 412x397px) Image search: [Google]
qeq.png
18KB, 412x397px
25 year old white male with a bunch of free time, no girlfriend, and a decent amount of expendable cash and airline miles. Where would you go and why? Mainly interested in stepping outside of my comfort zone (not really sure what that is desu) and have a slight interest in exploring some international prostitution but on a more wholesome level (not as quite as degenerate as Thailand but closer to what you can find in Macau).
>>
>>1271357
If you have blue eyes go to South America, the girls will eat your ass.
>>
>>1271437
Which country do I have the smallest chance of contracting aids from said ass eating?
>>
Thought about Morocco?
Otherwise the Balkans are good.
>>
>>1271357
>White male

Kill yourself you privileged piece of shit
>>
>>1271357
how did you get that many good goy points?

I only have 80k for opening up a card with amex
>>
>>1271526
Morocco would be a good place for someone to step out of their comfort zone while still being in a relatively safe place. It's foreign enough to truly feel like you're in an entirely different place, but they still offer all of the services that a civilized country is expected to.

Fuck people who recommend difficult countries as the first trip, they deliberately stress-test other people so that, when that person gives up, they can feel superior.

Also, fuck Albania
>>
>>1271838
What's up with Albania
>>
>>1271437
what literally? and what about green eyes?
>>
>>1271654
I spend a lot.
>>
>>1271437
what about blue contact lenses?
>>
>>1271357
Go to Prague. Ladies love the foreigners and will do anything for little fun. As long as you will fucking leave and they will never see your ass again you can even shit on them.
>>
>>1271936
Why the fuck would you want to do that though?
>>
>>1271357
I should also mention I have a European passport so I guess I could go and see what that Muslim shithole is like. But the only language I know is Hungarian so idk how well I can get around
>>
>>1271882
>>1271911
thirsty beta cucks
>>
>>1271357
I used to have a million amex points at one time in my life, was nice.

If you like flying business class, and are based in the US. Flying blue is your best bet for redemptions on AF/KLM/Delta.

ANA is pretty awesome for US-Eur/Africa - I think like 98k RT in business.

The nice thing with all those points is I could bring friends with me, mostly since I'm shit at talking to strangers.

If you want to meet girls or just have fun- Check out the tomorrowland festival in Belgium in two weeks. You can easily get a flight on points via British air or something and you'll have a blast even if you're not into EDM or stuff like that.
>>
>>1271446
Funny you should say that.

It's happened to me only twice. Once with a revolting American woman (I'm American), and again with an absolute knockout in South America.
>>
>>1272792
Meant for
>>1271437
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.