[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

moving to germany

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

so i am moving to germany in september. around Dusseldorf. Rheinberg to be specific. Anyway, i speak extremely little german and want to learn and go to study it full time when i am there. Is there any classes you can take for an absolute beginner to learn like an introductory course? also. Any advice in general about moving there. Going from Australia and moving to live with my girlfriend,
>>
Auscunts are not welcome here, fuck off we're full, or just go to Cologne.
t.Düsseldorfer
>>
>>1270926
better make room because i will be there if you like it or not ;)
>>
>>1270932
Alright then, see you at Füchschen brewery in the Oldtown, gonna buy you a beer or two.
>>
>>1270939
>Düsseldorf
>Brewery
>>
>>1270922
Düsseldorf is like 80% muslims. Hope you like them.
>>
>>1270954
yeah she told me that is where they immagrate to.. im not really fussed with it but it doesn't sell it either.. hoping they might not be in the outer towns.
>>
>>1270954
t. /pol/tard
>>
Düsseldorf has a large Japanese diaspora. Hope you like sushi.
>>
>>1270954
>>>/pol/
>>
>>1270995
not sushi but love a good bento
>>
>>1270993
>>1271000
>I don't like it when people tell me unflattering facts that are obviously bad so I'm going to accuse them of being a bigot and to go away
You: the post
>>
>>1270973
No but they are everywhere in the city center. Honestly for me it just ruins my day seeing women in veils all the time.
>>
>>1271074
nobody likes retards pulling false statistics out of their ass about places they have never been to. just shut the fuck up retard.
>>
you can try
http://www.dw.com/en/learn-german/deutschtrainer/s-32896
>>
>learn like an introductory course

Sign up at your local Volkshochschule(VHS) it's a kind of public school for adult education which offers anything from language courses to courses for pottery, photography and shit.

You can also sign up at some private language school like Inlingua but in general they are extremely expensive.

Immersion is not the holy grail of language learning, in fact being surrounded by native speakers while having no real basis in your target language can be a very frustrating experience and really counter-productive.

In general it will take some time before you will have any meaninful interaction with natives in the language.
>>
>>1270922
Don't waste your time learning German. Almost everyone worth talking to speaks English well enough. Learn Mandarin or something.
>>
>>1271074
>I have never left my hometown but I know everything about a continent I have never been to because I read about it on /pol/
You: the post
>>
>>1271076
I was in Düsseldorf just a few weeks ago and didn't see a single veil. You're lying.
>>
not OP but relevant question:
how hard is it to get into german graduate school? I have a bachelor's from the US but I only speak basic conversational German (enough to buy groceries but can't read a novel without a dictionary on hand)
>>
>>1271119
thanks mate :)
>>
>>1271128
thank you for an in depth desc. will definitely check that out!!! i understand it will be tough. i have given myself 2 years to be at the very least semi fluent/ able to navigate solo around town using german.

>>1271129
i would like to because i would consider it rude somone moving to my country and not at least trying to learn the native language. also, her family and most friends do not sprecken english so i need it haha
>>
>>1271143
Go fuck off, we don't need you stupid foreigners in our courses. It get's my fucking blood boiling when I see Chinese and Indians that barely speak my language dragging down the quality of learning.
>>
>>1270932
youre making a mistake, Düsseldorfers are known pedophiles and wont hesitate to throw feces at you
>>1270943
also this
>>
>>1271358
Interesting comment.. so you just generally do not want anyone coming into your village and or city to learn to practice and respect your language and culture?
>>
>>1272381
He's a nazi wannabe, trying to impress, but he knows he is wrong and acting immature.

We humans as any other matter (plastics, cells, planets etc) are made to travel from a place to another, that is evolution and progression, and you can't stop it from happening in this fractal matrix, and if you try, then you have kim yong un as an example of what would happen (and will happen after long suffering, and lower degrees of happines when compared to the more naturally ocurring events in other countries)

be free and be happy.
>>
>>1270922
join a Kegelclub. seriously.
>>
>>1272386
hahaha love the answer. i will :) been at the LDR thing for a while so i thought it was time to finally travel and go live with her.. kill 2 birds with 1 stone :P
>>1272389
she does bowling.. any particular reason?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.