[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

switzerland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: CFBBTX-1680x1050.jpg (555KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
CFBBTX-1680x1050.jpg
555KB, 1680x1050px
hey guys iam going to switzerland this month. What do you recommend me to visit ?
>>
File: b79e012522cd64a1b5e853775ae7e51d.jpg (523KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
b79e012522cd64a1b5e853775ae7e51d.jpg
523KB, 1600x1066px
>>1270317

Swiss here. Depends. Do you want landscape/nature? Or cities and towns?

Nature:
- Matterhorn / Zermatt
- Pilatus
- Rheinfall (Europes biggest waterfall)
- Vierwaldstättersee (Lake Lucerne)
- Lac Leman (Lake Geneva)
- Klöntalersee

Towns:
- Bern (especially old town)
- Lugano & Locarno (mediterranean style cities in the fucking alps, very special feeling)
- Zurich (lake side, rich, luxurious, clean, urban)
- Lucerne (very well known old bridge, beautfiul sight on the lake)
- Interlaken (as the name says, between two lakes)
- Geneva (very international, UN headquarters etc.)

Others:
- Bernina Express (train tour through the alps, on high altitude)
- Bellinzona Castles
- Castle Chillon
- Aescher Hotel (pic related)
>>
>>1270321
thanks alot :) i like both
>>
>>1270323

Some general tips. Maybe you have heard. Switzerland is very expensive if you don't have a salary on a Swiss level.

Avoid taxis, they are way to expensive.

Public transport here is by far the best in the world, it will take you anywhere. Larger cities like Zurich and Geneva have Uber.

Tipping is not really obligated in Switzerland, but if you feel that the service was good, 3 % tip is ok.

Download the "SBB" app in the app store to display public transport connections.

When you're at one of the numerous lakes, take a boat tour. They are not too expensive and you see a lot of nice things. Boat tours are offered regularly (every hour or so) on every lake, big or small.
>>
>>1270321
That's a damn good list mate.
I would add to nature:
- Swiss National Park Ofenpass
- Walensee area
- a hike from Regensberg to Baden
>the castle Regensberg has some of the greatest views ever, down to the black forrest in germany, over the whole Zurich Airport and down to lake Zurich and the pre alps
Should take about 3h to get to Baden and can be done casually. Baden is one of the low key cities I recommend even if you spend there just a afternoon as it's just 30mins from Zurich Mainstation

and to Towns some of the smaller cities:
- Baden (small, comfy, beautiful old town)
- Rapperswil (beautiful lake side and it's part of the Camino de Santiago)
>>
>>1270321

Jungfraujoch should be with Interlaken. I've heard really good things about it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.