[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheating airline baggage limits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Budget-Travel.png (188KB, 461x271px) Image search: [Google]
Budget-Travel.png
188KB, 461x271px
Poorfag here, since I want to carry as much stuff as possible on my next travel, I've been searching the internet for clothes with as many large pockets I could find.
There're companies that sell clothes specifically made for cheating airline baggage limits (ie http://www.skyscanner.net/news/best-wearable-luggage-jackets-reviewed-beat-airline-baggage-charges ) but they're all ridicolously expensive or the shipping cost too much, Rufus Roo is the cheapest on the category (I don't care about looks) but I can't find it anywhere to buy.
There're some keywords that can help to find clothes that are close to what these companies offer and have lots of pockets (ie photography, fishing, hunting, etc), like these ones:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zicac-Breathable-Multi-pocketed-Sightseeing-Photography/dp/B01GYL5AQM
Something like this would be amazing, unfortunately I'm pretty sure it falls into the backpack category, therefore it wouldn't work for cheating airline baggage limits:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Zicac-Multi-pocket-Breathable-Sightseeing-Photography/dp/B06Y5LNNLP
Do you have any suggestions what to buy preferably located in Europe or cheap worldwide shipping? Cargo pants with lots of pockets would be appreciated too.
>>
How much shit are you taking and fucking why? There seriously tons of way to save space by just looking up where you are going before hand for washing machines. I'm going on a month vacation and only packing 5 pairs of jeans,shirts, socks, boxers, and 1 pair of swimtrunks. Just look up places to do coin laundry, use vaccum bags, and such. By the time buy all these "space savers" you would have most likely already paid for an extra bag check
>>
>>1270285
Literally as much as I can, I need to bring my work related stuff and if I'm successful at finding a job and get a permanent visa (I already checked the local laws and bureaucracy, it's not impossible), I want to move out from my shitty country completely.
>>
>>1270285
Not OP but Im terrified of losing my luggage internationally. Happened to me stateside.
>>
>>1270363

I used one large bag to carry most of my clothes and checked it. My carry on had about three days worth of clothes and essential things for me such as a toothbrush, contact lens things, my eyeglasses. I planned for my luggage being lost but didn't bank on it. Smart packing is key to maximizing space in a carry on to keep it small enough to qualify. A smartly packed small bag can fit almost as much as a larger poorly planned bag.
>>
>>1270365
I just bought an Osprey 55 and a set of packing cubes. I thought about not packing toiletries as maybe skimping on socks and underwear figuring I can just buy it at my destination and throw it away when I'm going to return..
>>
I have a friend who carries almost nothing to wear on his trips, then goes to thrift shops and buys everything he needs. After he's done he throws everything in donation bins.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.