[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moving to Mexico

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Hay folks! I'm back, and i thought i would update the you on my english teaching job search in Mexico. Sorry i could not respond to my previous thread, i was not quick enough. Special thanks to my rich friend in Guadalajara and to everyone who posted advice in the thread.
So i freakin got the job in Guadalajara, Mexico! They pay between 8,000 pesos and 12,000 pesos a month. Very excited for this move.

My only question is, do you think i can rent my own small furnished apartment in Guadalajara with a salary off 8,000 pesos a month? Or would you say I'm gonna have live with some roommates?

Any advice on the city of Guadalajara in general would also be greatly appreciated.

Hook a fellow trvbro/future expat up with some more info!

This is not a drill boys and girls, I'm going for it! i leave in approximately a month.
>>
If you could theoretically rent a furnished apartment in Mexico City with 8,000 pesos (wouldn't recommend doing it in Mexico City, tho, there are a lot of other expenses to take into account), I'm pretty sure you could do it in Guadalajara.

I'm not from there, so I'm not sure, but you can check prices here

https://www.segundamano.mx/anuncios/jalisco/guadalajara/renta-inmuebles

http://inmuebles.mercadolibre.com.mx/renta/jalisco/guadalajara/

Links are in Spanish, but you can see the prices right there.
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>1270185

Right on man, thanks for the links. I've noticed you can get some decent studio apartments for around 5,000 pesos. If i work enough to make 10,000 pesos that would be perfect.

If i live with a roommate or two, I'm thinking rent would be a breeze with 8,000 to 12,000 pesos a month.
>>
>>1270236
You could get more replies on /int/ as way more Mexicans browse it. Maybe some anon from Guadalajara could show up.
>>
>>1270411
For sure thanks man, i just posted and I'm getting a lot of responses.
>>
>>1270177
Hey man, I'm debating doing the same thing and teach in Mexico. How good is your Spanish? mine is not great and I think it'd be a pretty big obstacle.
>>
>>1270753

Yo dude. Well, Ive been studying it for a year and i grew up in southern California so I've been around Mexican Spanish my whole life.

I can have a small/basic conversation, but i look to get fluent while I'm there. Many of the school you will work at will allow for you to take Spanish there. Learning the language is definitely important. Jump into a few classes amigo and start learning now. The more you learn now the further you will go while your there.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.