[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a Bay Area hate thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: DG2015-san-francisco.jpg (1MB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DG2015-san-francisco.jpg
1MB, 1600x1000px
Pay top dollar to live with roommates in dilapidated 100 year old buildings.
Crazy homeless and street criminals, shit on the sidewalks.
Boring people, when I go out I wonder, "How did people this dumb get so much money?"
REEEEEEE
>>
move to oregon if you hate it that much, you'll fit right in with the rest of the ex-californians.
>>
Oh yeah, and
t. underpaid web developer. But I don't think making another $20-30k/year would change the negatives of this region that much for me.
>>
Curious - how much do you make? How much would it take to make you happy to live there?
>>
>>1269551
I make $60k/year. I think to be happy I'd have to be making about $120k/year.
>>
File: 1498681586826.jpg (179KB, 429x520px) Image search: [Google]
1498681586826.jpg
179KB, 429x520px
>>1269549

Literally this. Get the fuck out of our civilized city.

Now.

Go join the other regressive white dickheads in nowheresville and smoke meth with retards who unironically supported orange Assface.

It's expensive af here because it's NICE. Culture, wisdom, decent fucking healthcare, lucrative jobs, natural beauty, and YES, we actually give a shit about poor people instead of letting them rot on the streets.
>>
>>1269609
>instead of letting them rot on the streets
That's all I saw when I visited LA and SF last year.
>>
File: 1497943672052.jpg (55KB, 480x542px) Image search: [Google]
1497943672052.jpg
55KB, 480x542px
>>1269609
How many layers of bait are you on?
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 206x214px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 206x214px
>>1269609
>SF
>civilised
>care about poor people
>nice
>>
>>1269609
I live in the Bay and find this obnoxious as hell. I'm tired of paying through the nose for overrated crap. Hoping to move to Austin, Denver, or hell even Los Angeles in the near future, but jobs keep me here.
>>
Calm down faggots
>>
>>1269548
Too many fucking crazy hodads in SFO - the White beat male pussy Shit Libs that inhabit are afraid of them. Human shit in the streets, too. Like some Indian shithole - Fuck SFO, let it be over run by illegals and criminals. The cucks that live there won't say shit about it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.