[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

beaches of the baltic states

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

I'd love to spend some time by the baltic sea, but I want to see as little people on the beaches as possible.
Are there wild, empty beaches in the baltic countries?

I'd like it to be sandy, everything else is optional.
Presence of ambers would be a nice supplement.
>>
File: est.png (1MB, 932x620px) Image search: [Google]
est.png
1MB, 932x620px
>>1269247
In Estonia there sure are, only thing is I don't know where lel. Best option is finding a sandy strip on google maps and inspecting whether any cities are near it. Recalled one place though, Aegna saar, I was there with my gf last year, it wasn't completely empty but empty enough to pump her on the beach.

Also googled and found some of the following ( all near Tallinn) - Kaabli rand Tallinnas, Kloogarand.
Also maybe you wanna check out Rummu karjäär, no sand, bunch of people but an interesting place. (if they didn't close it already)
>>
Good option for you would be Latvian beaches from Lithuanian border to Liepaja (which is crowded as fuck during summertime). Pape, Jurmalciems, Bernati are comfy villages with very little people and the beaches are virtually empty.

Lithuanian coast is also sandy everywhere with small exceptions and people are concentrated in resorts like Palanga (avoid like plague) and Sventoji but between them the coast is practically empty. I used to stay 3 km away from Sventoji centre and there were barely any people on the beach. Melnrage, Giruliai is near Klaipeda which is by lithuanian standarts a big port town so in these beaches there are always people from the city.

Curonian spit is the most picturesque part of the baltic seaside but it is relatively crowded and pricey so I dont think you would enjoy it.
>>
>>1269344
that's cool, thanks. Though this year I don't plan going this far probably

>>1269352
thanks, man that's really helpful.

btw, I heard about that Lithuanian pyramid that's supposed to be cool n' shit.
do you know anything about that?
>>
File: P3251723.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
P3251723.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Seconding >>1269352

Most of Latvian coastline is one long beach with finest sand, generally empty for the most of the year due to less-than-warm water. Liepaja (pic related) is hardly ever crowded unless there's a beach music festival. Do stay away from Riga and especially Jurmala beaches, which are terribly crowded.

Regarding amber, it's realistic to find some only after a storm, usually among the seaweed.
>>
>>1269371
>Lithuanian pyramid

I know where it is and have heard about it but havent been there so I cant really help you. If you end up in the area, visit Grutas Park which has Stalin, Lenin and other sculptures from Soviet era. It is about 20 kilometers away from pyramid. If you are interested in history, closer to the seaside you can visit Plokstine missile site which was built by soviets during cold war.

>>1269479

Well, I visited Liepaja couple summers ago during some national holiday so it was quite packed. Although I am sure, it is not as crowded as Jurmala as you say.
>>
File: 1499069990003s.jpg (9KB, 120x174px) Image search: [Google]
1499069990003s.jpg
9KB, 120x174px
cannot unsee
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.