[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cote D'Azur

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1474134191751.png (201KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
1474134191751.png
201KB, 400x366px
I'll be staying in Nice next week - anything I should check out? Cannes/St Tropez overrated? Also looking to fug some frog girls if anyone knows of Tinder situation / good nightlife
>>
>>1269063
Bump, same question, going there tomorrow. I'm gonna check out tinder, not sure how many froggies i'll get I think getting some tourists is more likely.
>>
>>1269063
Not sure about Tinder I've never used it.

Cannes is boring tbqh. You can visit the Lerins islands there though. Many things to do depending on what you like. I like the mountains most, so I tend to go hiking, plus there are less tourists there.

For the beaches, the one in Nice isn't great. The best ones in the area are la Mala in Cap d'Ail or Villefranche-sur-mer which is way closer.
Go check out the Vieux Nice for the night life, lots of small pubs. Many of them are around the Cours Saleya, near the beach. Everything is quite expensive though. That's where you'll get to dance and meet grills easily, lots of them have live bands playing.
The old town is also a good visit during the day, lots of small shops selling food and artists displaying their work.

Italy is nearby, you can try going to Ventimiglia for a cheap gelato.

t. lived in Nice for 25 years.
>>
File: serie71_068.jpg (1MB, 3000x1993px) Image search: [Google]
serie71_068.jpg
1MB, 3000x1993px
>>1269393
Also if you're getting tired of beaches being packed like crazy, try going there early in the morning, that's the only time they're a bit quiet, and the water is still warm usually.
And there are quite some nice villages in the "arrière-pays" right above Nice which are worth visiting if you like old villages - Peille, Ste Agnès... A place I like a lot is Saint Jeannet, there's a Baou (mountain) right above it which you can climb (pic related is from the top). Avoid the hot hours, but don't go there at night like the retard I am, it's moderately dangerous.
>>
File: 1458684237707.png (15KB, 207x199px) Image search: [Google]
1458684237707.png
15KB, 207x199px
>>1269395
what's dangerous about it? Seems like the view is worth it
>>
File: serie71_068b.jpg (542KB, 2500x1660px) Image search: [Google]
serie71_068b.jpg
542KB, 2500x1660px
>>1270556
The whole area near the top is made of sharp sloped rocks. When I reached the top it started raining, so it got slippy. And once you're there in the dark, if you break your leg or something you can't call for help, phone network is non existent, there's no one over there at night.

Also here's the original photo, you really can't see shit without a light up there.
>>
>>1270646
Thats is such a wonderfull view
Thank you for sharing that, i will be sure to check this place out
>>
>>1269063
CANNES IS TOTAL SHIT STAY AWAY
I've spent alot of time in cote d azur between cannes and nice in cagnes sur mer
its beautiful and the food is great but there isnt much to do
i would recomend doing sports, swimming and eating
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.