[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Austria/Germany what to do and see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Oktoberfest.jpg (87KB, 722x324px) Image search: [Google]
Oktoberfest.jpg
87KB, 722x324px
I am moving to Salzburg in August and will be a student there for 1 year. The school begins in September and is considering moving down in mid-August. Do you have any tips to do in Salzburg / Bavaria
>>
Austrian here. Get a train ticket and go to Vienna (~2h from Salzburg).
>>
>>1269011
Been to Wien once before great city and beautiful girls!
>>
Small world. I'm heading to Salzburg in September for school
You wouldn't happen to be a part of the BGSU group, would you?
>>
>>1269062
No, going to FHS, yeha you are right there!
From Norway myself, and you?
>>
>>1268981
Regensburg, Passau, Bavarian forest hiking, Munich
Generally the Alps are nice with the Königssee, Garmisch, Berchtesgaden just in Bavaria. In Austria you have even more options. You should also definitely visit Innsbruck and Viena. Maybe Prague and Franconia if you have a few days of free time.
>>
>>1268981
how has nobody said oktoberfest in munich yet?
>>
>>1270807
Because its not that great desu
Drunk Germans and Americans pretending to be Bavarian, some overpriced food and beer and lacking the communal atmosphere of the smaller festivals.

>>1268981
You can still go though. Just bring some friends and inform yourself on how to get a place in the tents. Then you will surely have a nice day of drunk singing and dancing.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.