[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Solo travelling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

What are the best countries, places, events etc to go on a solo trip to see/do? I don't have a gf or family or friends so I would be traveling completely alone, id perfer not to be camping alone or hiking solo but other than that id love some suggestions
>>
Probably not the news you want to hear but if you cant easily make news friends where you live, it wont be any easier abroad, but it's not impossible, just go to a pub and start talking to people
>>
Japan, Hong Kong, and Bhutan.

Many Japanese amenities are designed for singles, so you're basically pandered to.

Hong Kong is also pretty easy to get around solo. Dining can be a slight hurdle, depending on your tastes. If you're going to a big/fancy restaurant, you might find it harder to dine solo (but not totally impossible). If it's a smaller restaurant, you'll be fine. Hong Kong also has a ton of street food options, and that's definitely solo-friendly.

Bhutan is a no-brainer simply because it's mandatory to have a tourism package. You won't be alone because you'll have a guide or two.
>>
>>1268866
it's way easier abroad, why do people say this shit

have you ever left your home country? if so what was the point when everywhere is the same to you?

>>1268822
book a hostel, hang out in the lobby until someone talks to you, peak times are morning and early evening
>>
Why not jump on a foreign dating site for whichever countries you plan to visit? Meet girls and fuck them, and have a guide to show you the real country as opposed to tourist trap bullshit.
If you're white, you could be a 300lb fat ass slob and still get 6/10 pussy depending on where you go.
>>
>>1268963
>>1268866

This. Much, much easier to make friends abroad. At home you're in a sea of people that are just like you, and they mostly have friend groups that have been established for years. Abroad, you either have locals, who are interested in you because you're different, or you have other expats/travelers, who don't have well established friend groups and are way more open to making new friends with other expats/travelers.

>>1269003
This is what I do. Mostly Tinder, Hinge, Badoo, and in South America, LatinAmericanCupid. I try to have my tour guide set up ahead of time and often I won't spend any nights alone in a destination at all. Some of those girls have turned into really good friends that I talk to regularly even a year after I met them.
>>
I've always found Vegas to be easy to do solo. There's a lot of conventions going on there all the time so no one bats an eye at a solo traveler, it's very common. Unlike most other destinations it's a tourist town so instead of natives you're mostly interacting with other travelers who are generally relaxed, friendly and in a sociable mood.

I don't have any trouble interacting with people when I'm alone in general in social situations, but in Vegas it's even easier.
>>
New Orleans is a good loner city. I see lots of other loners there. Locals especially like to go to the french quarter alone. Fairly friendly too so you likely won't be alone for too long.

If you're really looking for making friends, Colorado is hyper friendly if you don't mind happy shiny hipster people.
>>
>>1269019

Favorite countries? It seems like you know what's up.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.