[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it stupid to get high right before flying? Not a junkie in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Is it stupid to get high right before flying? Not a junkie in any shape but I've been thinking of trying something before and not as insane to attempt any smuggling.

Tried a lot of low level stuff so 'acting normal' won't be an issue however with all the sophisticated swab technology, I'm worried that the dogs might start sniffing me.

It's a two hour flight within Western Europe
>>
Unless you can exude confidence along with common sense and intelligence that a fair amount of drug users seem to lack, then you should be fine.

If not which is probably your case, don't be a fucking fag. Not even trying to be an ass but I think you need to realize that those drug dogs and ion scanners alert to microscopic amounts of cocaine, cannabis etc.. If you're one of those pussies who will shit their pants not knowing whether you carried drugs or not...don't do it.
>>
>>1268773
>I'm worried that the dogs might start sniffing me.

lol, then it probably wouldn't be a good idea to get stoned. i assume you're talking about weed? do more drugs in your offtime.
>>
At the security at schiphol airport the guy after the scan asked me suddenly 'how am i doing?' (in the sense of how i thought he was doing).
I wonder why. But maybe you can except such things nowadays,
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.