[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Might move to Heidelberg, from Leipzig of all places. Will it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1483847493458.jpg (126KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483847493458.jpg
126KB, 333x500px
Might move to Heidelberg, from Leipzig of all places. Will it be mind-numbingly boring? Are students in college towns all absolute normies? Sure, Leipzig is annoying with all the lefty dime-a-dozens, but there's interesting stuff to do besides look at pretty buildings and drink beer. I dream of Berlin, half my family lives there, but my major of choice is simply not nearly as well represented there as down south.
I know this sounds /adv/, but I'm really just looking for people who've lived in Heidelberg and the likes for a while, what was it like?
>>
>>1268728
>from Leipzig of all places
what do you mean by that if i may ask?
I will start a bachelor's in Heidelberg in October and I asked a couple of friends who study there and they all love the city. It's not huge but definitely beautiful. You should be able to find the right kind of friends with similar interests in any uni city, if you take the initiative.
Might be different for Masters but usually at least some people who chose to study the same thing as you should be likeable for you.
What will you study?
It's governed by the Green party so there will be lefties around but with almost 40k students in town there should be diversity of opinions.
When it comes to stuff to do, what exactly do you have in mind?

Sorry about the incoherent text but I'm too lazy to edit it now.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.