[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Budapest "guide"??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I met a girl on the train to Budapest who offered to be my guide around Budapest. She was really friendly but I didn't get the vibe that she was scamming me. I asked her if she did it as a business (so money would automatically be involved) and she said no, just to guide in a friendly way.

Is this something that happens in Eastern Europe?
Do I need to worry about waking up with only one kidney?
>>
She wants the D
>>
>>1268689
How can you tell? And what should I do? I've never had a hookup like this.
>>
File: 1498846824992.jpg (114KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498846824992.jpg
114KB, 640x640px
Watch "Before Sunrise" with her! Try not to think about fucking her, just be curious and sceptical but make advances when appropriate
>>
meh. i did this before, but be careful. may or may not be a scam.
as soon as she starts being pushy the least, run away.
around sziget, it was always cause of >>1268689
otherwise just for fun and for me to practice english.

i said it in another active budapest thread, i'll say it again... hungarians tend to strike up conversations with strangers in general. in any public place, but in pubs around midnight especially. so just the fact that someone wants to guide you and talk to you is not strange the least in hungary. just make sure she does not push you to do or buy anything you did not want to do yourself. eg. we tend to buy each other drinks in hungary, normally the one who earns the most pays the most. but that does not apply if there are foreigners, foreigners are guests and thus should be treated to stuff. drinks especially. i mean if it's just one person, she probably won't buy ALL the drinks, but all hungarian social rules put to equation, spending should be around 50:50 while you're together.
be careful, but your kidney should be fine.

tl;dr it's normal.
>>
>>1268704
Seems to be 50:50 so far. Might just want the d. Can't believe this is happening to me. Never happened before. So nervous. Wish me luck bros.
>>
>>1268784
you still have your kidneys, right?
good luck.

and check out the bathhouses.
>>
>>1268987
Just got back from the hospital. I'm fucking done. Back home forever.
>>
>>1268784
>Can't believe this is happening to me. Never happened before.
It smells like a scam to me, and I'm someone who likes to think the best about other people. You don't become a Chad just by getting on a plane, OP. Follow the fatherly advise of Rick Steves, under the headings "Meeting the Locals" and "The Attractive Flirt".

https://www.ricksteves.com/travel-tips/theft-scams/tourist-scams
>>
>>1268989
>>1268987
Just kidding.
Yea I have my kidneys. We just went to a bar. I didn't have the balls to take it further. I texted her today saying thanks for inviting me out, etc. the text was seen but she never responded. Guess I have to move on. Shame because I liked her.
>>
>>1268990
I still have all of my money though. Nothing bad happened. It's just that nothing good happened either.
>>
>>1268989
it's funny also cause a foreigner would be in too much of a shock after experiencing hungarian healthcare services to post on /trv/
>>
>>1268995
When I first arrived I experienced the info desk and thought I had made a huge mistake coming here. It seemed as bad as an Eastern European country would be portrayed in a movie. The train station was scary coming from Switzerland a few days ago.
>>
>>1269000

lol. Where are you from?
>>
>>1269004
The you es ayy
Where are you from?
>>
>>1268685
congrats on being a 10/10
>>
>>1269000
well, locals only ever enter the train stations for the shortest time possible to avoid the hordes of pickpockets, homeless people, and their friends. like you arrive just in time for your train. also clear as soon as you arrive. we also do not take taxis around train stations unless we called them over the phone.
the only pro is that both keleti and nyugati are nice buildings.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.